• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go to look up a song you know will sound amazing only to forget which song you were thinking of by the time Youtube/iTunes/whatever loads.

When you don't wanna leave the taxi because you were having the most in depth conversation with the taxi driver :p
Monster 2008 OMG lol.

You know you're an Etard when your 7yr old daughter tells your wife that, "Daddy has short term memory loss."

...When Bluelight looses it's novelty because you've seen all these jokes repeated for around 3years now.

HAPPY NEW DECADE MY FRIENDS

when your talking to your mom for like 5 minutes and then realize that shes not saying anything. your just imagining her talking, and you respond out loud to her. auditory hallucinations piss me off

when your talking to your mom for like 5 minutes and then realize that shes not saying anything. your just imagining her talking, and you respond out loud to her. auditory hallucinations piss me off

Dude, you have had auditory hallucinations from taking too much E? I didn't know it was possible.

Dude, you have had auditory hallucinations from taking too much E? I didn't know it was possible.

i had 6 pills in a 3 hour time period (stupid mistake). ima lay off the e for a while and just go on occasional shroom trips. however i would like just 1 pill to go with my shroom trip

i had 6 pills in a 3 hour time period (stupid mistake). ima lay off the e for a while and just go on occasional shroom trips. however i would like just 1 pill to go with my shroom trip

I love hippieflipping! Shrooms and E are my two favorite drugs.

You know you're an etard when you notice mdma-related innuendo. You chuckle when you hear people talk about all the beans they ate, you stupidly guffaw at the E on a car's fuel gauge, and you love how much you can take "rolling" out of context.

i had 6 pills in a 3 hour time period (stupid mistake).

*raises hand* One of the first times I did e, when I was inexperienced and unknowledgeable, I took 7 over the course of 5 hours or so, and hell yes there were auditory hallucinations!! (among many other crazy side effects)

Never again 8o

when your cars out of gas.
and your friends scream out ofthe window!
"watch out! Were rollin on e!"

lmao good times<3

this is a bit related to etard-ness.

imagine an earthquAke happening while you're at a rave. would you feel it through all the bass?

when you build a time machine out of a closet,and lock urself in there just to save the world,when you tell your best friend you can bend a spoon with ur mind,when you ask your dad were his son 'beno' is which is ur half brother uv never met,and he replys 'thats not my son thats are dog',when youv been up for 3 days,and decide ur gonna start drinking coffee for the first time just to 'keep ur buzz goin',when you walk around the house with a back massager belt on full blast kause it makes the room vibrate lmfao,when you go 3 days without eating and a bagel looks like an entire cow,when u walk to a friends house to buy a pill at 8 am and there still sleeping,when you do 3 different methods of administration,just to say you did the 'tripple threat',when you take extacy and go grocerie shopping with ur mother,when you go to do a trick on ur skateboard and realize ur soo mall nurishd that you cant do 200 tricks that you had on lock down before u were an etard,when you hypocondriact the shit outa anything around you kause ur seritonin cant CALL BULLSHIT,when you search for weed you 'lost' while on extacy,3 years later,and have to look at a little note u left urself in the room you look for ur shit in that sais 'u have to know when to quit'and dont listen tell the second time u see it,when you completly cover a wall in graffiti that makes scense at the time but then u look back on it and u relaize your not only retarded,but so are ur 'friends',when you do extacy so much you start to go from love to hate,and prefer the hate better kasue its a refreshing side to rolling,when you have a desire to destruct,and create,just because its 'what seems right',when you come inside and tell your mother that you just seen a raughtwiler and a sheep playing in the alley together,when ur hands are so crackd apart from rubbing them on the carpet kause it feels good,when you dont brush ur teeth kause u want to taste the extacy for long periods of time just so u 'wont crave,and last but not least,when you clean the house on extacy,so you can get more extacy,and after you get ur extacy,you keep cleaning.=im never doing extacy again,its been a long time scince i did it,smoke pot kiddies,its the way of the sameri.

Having an in-depth conversation about the type of wood used to construct decks and patios and having an awesome time doing so.

Rolling face and having someone convince that they're your half brother in a short conversation. And you met this person 10 minutes ago and you are completely okay with the idea that they're presenting to you.

when you are discussing jazz guitar progression, voicing, and how to get better at sight reading with someone you just met in the line at a rave

pretty awesome

You popped an e at home while your missus was sleeping and then had a great night by yourself and went to bed at 4am and then had to explain why you are coming to bed that late.

8 years old - I made animals out of pony beads and gave them to best friends I met at school.
18 years old - I made kandie out of pony beads and gave them to "best friends" I met at raves.

when you are discussing jazz guitar progression, voicing, and how to get better at sight reading with someone you just met in the line at a rave

pretty awesome

it doesn't take an etard to do this....I was just talking to a total stranger about vocal production and the importance of matching voul sounds in a vocal ensamble just a few days ago...I haven't rolled in 9 years

Status
Not open for further replies.