• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

you know youre a raver when....

jeeez whos sensitive today? if you look back at my comments on this they were pretty fucking tame by my standards... i asked why it was reposted and was the first to point out that the majority of us in here dont go to main discussion... and the survey comment was more of a private joke to miss apples... sorry you didnt pick up on my irony, guess i musta used the wrong font...
smile.gif

ok heres my serious take on all this... its a lot of hard work keeping this place running coherently, and its also constantly evolving, please remember that only 3 months ago this place was strictly pill reports only. thanks to the hard work of jase and others there is now a dedicated pill reports site and this forum is now an aus/asian discussion area for us...
this only became a proper discussion area last week, and that was only because i put pressure on jase to make it happen.
you've all seen the main board right? and we seem to be in agreement that its a steaming pile of shite at times right? ok now tell me, how many of you have been at the site from the begining and seen how it became that pile?
this is not newbie bashing or promoting myself as a hardcore oldtimer, this is a serious question.
think back those of you that can remember, think about how for the first six months of bluelight discussions existense there was little or no moderator input or control... remember how a few people thought it would be funny to post surveys about hair colour and fave sneakers... and then everyone thought they could be cool too by posting up even more inane surveys and other dross...
it soon got to the point where if someone actually posted a relevant piece of info about a meaniful topic, it would quickly get pushed over the page horizon by everyone clamouring to answer the post about "fave binky tricks"
i refuse to let this happen to this board. i will not let the rot set in, so i am aat times authoritarian. but fuck it. i, unlike a lot of people, am not here to make friends. i am here to do my job.
as for the classroom analogy...we are here first and foremost for information, secondly we are here as a community, these are my priorities for the site, if they dont match up with yours then go to spraci or somewhere else.
until we can have an aus/asian meetups forum and possibly another more light hearted discussion area, we are just going to have to accomadate these priorities.
this place is growing exponentially. it also becoming almost an authority in an area that had very little background or precedence.
we are now under increasing main stream media scrutiny, as well of course the usual law inforcement interest. my hope is we can use tis to our advantage as i see nothing cool in doing my drugs illicitly, i would hope that one day we can bring all this out into the open. ...
oh and entropope, please dont ever call me hitler again, that pains me in ways you can never imagine...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 24 March 2000).]

I've only got literally 30secs right so i'll just say the most important thing.
jb; I in no way whatsoever, meant to refer to you as Hitler, i see how that conexion can be made now and i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that at all, you're not like that, i'd just been watching a doco on those guys.
I'll write a full resonse later
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

JB can't we take the opinion of the majority into thought? I'm not saying it differs from yours, most of the time it doesn't, but sometimes it must.
For an example the Golden Star Awards. The way you handled that was fucken cool, you hung back until you got a general consensus, and now most if not all are happy. I not asking you to please everyone, that can't be done too often. There's always one, sometimes there's more. I'm sorry i was grumpy about the star thingy at first, but i think it's a cool idea, i was just cautious about it, i love this place and want it fuct up as much as you.
I don't want to argue over this shit so if you want to keep doing it your way, what the fuck can i do? Well......i won't do anything, i'm just putting forward my opinion, and peoples opinions are something i'd like to see set free here. Maybe arguements would start but i'd hope that most can just put forward their opinions in a non-arguementative way, and ignore those that don't.
That's my bit, back to the shadows

wooo hoooo ppl, I have absolutely nothing to add to this except that I'm off my dial right now, and reading this thread made me feel like in the middle of a fight with friends! Let's kiss and roll and make up
smile.gif

Shit, I've just realised why I like a little acid once in a while, shit, one little trip 8 hours ago and it's still hitting hard as a bull...I could post a pill report about the gold cK's we had 8 hours ago, but I can't quite remember that far back....

HEY! I'm still smashed after the best cK ever!!!
My best pill since the CU's..and it was almost as good.

ummm funnily enuf so am i .... wasted on a ck that is... bkahhblahh
id love to post a serious post right now, but i cant.....
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Ahhh Calvin is such a good friend
smile.gif

Hmmm, after reading my last post I've realised that it's not a good idea to turn on the pc on nights like that!
Must admit I had a great night last night tho' watching Fear and Loathing while still tripping (24 hrs straight...) - it becomes frighteningly real though. That's where your sig. comes from isn't it johnboy (Leary?) ? - btw love the photos on the pics section, never realised they were there!
cheers,
hux.