Technical Problem "You Have Insufficient Privileges To Reply Here"?

nycnewbie

Greenlighter
at the bottom of the page it says, "you have insufficient privileges to reply here."

Last edited:
At the bottom of what page in particular might I ask? I see that you have been posting...

^Yep, its because its archived- the archives were intended to be static repositories for information or old/outdated threads and no-one can post there. Even admins cannot post there! I can bump it into active discussion if you want, though its hardcore thread necromancy- do you really want to time travel back to meth use in 2002? ;)

With that said, we are starting to shift all archived threads in most forums back into the main forums so people can post in them again. Stay tuned for that :)

^Yep, its because its archived- the archives were intended to be static repositories for information or old/outdated threads and no-one can post there. Even admins cannot post there! I can bump it into active discussion if you want, though its hardcore thread necromancy- do you really want to time travel back to meth use in 2002? ;)

With that said, we are starting to shift all archived threads in most forums back into the main forums so people can post in them again. Stay tuned for that :)

i guess ill wait until the subject comes up again or i find a recent thread. thanks!

You're welcome to start a new thread in that forum if there is something you need to know :)