• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You can only choose one...

hahah shit, I got one fucked up nostril and most of my veins have disappeared. Last time I had a blood sample taken, the fucking lady kept stabbing me like 6 times. Finally they called an old nurse that took the blood from my hand. They said they had never seen someone with such fucked up veins before hahaha.

I really cannot understand why you call the nurse "fucking lady kept stabbing me like 6 times...." Why fucking?? They wanted to help you and they are not responsible for your veins. I hate that.

JJ

I really cannot understand why you call the nurse "fucking lady kept stabbing me like 6 times...." Why fucking?? They wanted to help you and they are not responsible for your veins. I hate that.

JJ

JJ
Because after many failed attempts she clearly didn't know what she was doing. They called an old technician from the laboratory with More experience AND she got the sample in 1 try.

JJ
Although you're right. It's not her fault that i was a dumbass in my early twenties AND kept injecting cocaine like an idiot.

Easy peasy true love.
I think I use drugs as a comforter and escape. If I had my true love I'd want to be present every single minute of the day.

But it's completely pronounced wrong, it's an Austrian and typical Viennese dialect wort ;) I know, nobody knows how to pronounce it. But JJ is totally ok :)

JJ

I actually did think as much, but in my mind I read it as Joey 😁