• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You can invite only one person, living or dead, to dinner.

I think i am going to stick with Nellie from Drugs Lab. Good drugs and kinky sex dutch style.

Jerry! No explanation needed.

Ancient Egypt was nothing like the mainstream scholars would have you believe. It was an enlightened, universal city with connections all over this planet and also had access to other planets and other forms of life and extra-planetary resources throughout this galaxy.

Forbidden archeology, look into it and slowly realise that history is much more colourful than what any scholar would ever admit.

WRD UP

Issac Newton. Or pretty much any famous thinker, scientist or polymath from centuries past. I would love to hear what they make of the modern era.

Issac Newton. Or pretty much any famous thinker, scientist or polymath from centuries past. I would love to hear what they make of the modern era.

Newton would be fantastic but he did not appear to be the most sociable of folk so IMO AE would be better for a laugh.

Nick Sand who would of course bring his finest acid. He would have some crazy tales.

Newton would be fantastic but he did not appear to be the most sociable of folk so IMO AE would be better for a laugh.

You could be right, though the world's not dramatically changed since AE died - computers, phones, flight, loony political leaders, celebs were already a thing. I guess he might get a kick out of the stuff about gravity waves or how some of his theories have been proven/disproven.

Last edited:
I dunno, I'd be pretty torn between Sun Ra, Robert Anton Wilson and Jimi Hendrix.

The inviting your 15 year old self sounds intriguing, but my knee jerk reaction would be to kick myself.

Hehe, I can understand.

I was trying to think how I'd react to my 15 year old self, but I've mentally changed so little in 20+ *cough* years I don't think it would be interesting at all. I'm what I thought I would be, and all the mistakes I made were (a) predictable and (b) needed to get me past that part of my life.