• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You can come in for a beer but not a Miller!!

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
Is it ok t celebrate the gifts you get at Xmas? Or should you only rejoice in what you give?

I have given a friend some lovely aftershave, which he showed me with pride. I showed him the multicoloured bucket of Oxy I was given as a present. He said it is not fair that he ends up scraping his tongue around the rim of his dealer later.

Attachments

• 71419D33-E218-4A32-B3E2-9EAD7FDB795E.jpeg
    71419D33-E218-4A32-B3E2-9EAD7FDB795E.jpeg
    694.4 KB · Views: 15
Is it ok t celebrate the gifts you get at Xmas? Or should you only rejoice in what you give?

I have given a friend some lovely aftershave, which he showed me with pride. I showed him the multicoloured bucket of Oxy I was given as a present. He said it is not fair that he ends up scraping his tongue around the rim of his dealer later.

YAZ PLZZ I SHALL SEND YOU MY POSTING ADDRESS.

sorry to over-react in a random DC thread but, druggie news,

_________ is unavailable
_________ is unavailable

the ONLY two hard drugs to help me w/ cutting my heart strings EVEN MAYBE POTENTIALLY

and

I don't even want drugs, I'm just very unhappy w/ myself and want to be alone for.... god a while. I'll probably take this bar of xanax now. FUCK LIFEEEEEE

and I was BARELY able to handle shatter withdrawal and want to give up now, so I might order some good shatter (I have LOW grade BHO :|) and MARIJUANA seems to be stronger than the low grade BHO. Fuck my LIFEEE. I might get that high grade crumbly shit and use the BHO to stick it together for massive good dabs.

I need something, fuck, I'm not mentally right today. Sorry guys.

I know this desperation all too well. I am sorry you’re going through that my dude. It sounds like a possible love interest is causing some or most of this pain. What happened? No pressure just trying to make convo if that helps.
Hugs

Ps(I am a total noob, been creeping on this site for years but just now made an account to interact with people and ask stuff myself)

I know this desperation all too well. I am sorry you’re going through that my dude. It sounds like a possible love interest is causing some or most of this pain. What happened? No pressure just trying to make convo if that helps.
Hugs

Ps(I am a total noob, been creeping on this site for years but just now made an account to interact with people and ask stuff myself)
lol if ANY of it was internet related it wouldn't be so serious

my cat died in january
ex/best friend of 5 years in april
family member in sept.
real life friend in nov.
the specter of death will never leave me.

all I wanted was ONE DRUG and of course POOF and I am like AHHHHHHHHHHHHH freaking out because, I'm trying to legit live and there's not much that does it for me anymore, not even a little.

I anadvertently triggered myself in CEP thinking about the plight of the poor and my political positions, and then I thought about ... one of the griefs and I can't stop crying, fun.

At least I have ONE GOOD DRUG, right here, right now, IS WHERE WE DRAW THE LINE

When I can't stop crying I put that on loop for a few hours and I start to feel better.

giphy.gif