Yo can the police come up in here and arrest bluelight users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadendgame

Bluelighter
We're all posting about doing drugs and shit. Can the police come up here and look up our shit to get a warrant? Would they make us reveal our dealers? Cuz I ain't gonna tell them shit. I have respect for my drug dealers and would never reveal their name or personal information. I just realized how fucked up this is and I was wondering if bluelight would give us up.

Read the BLUA. You'll find it enlightening, since you clearly have not done so yet.

oh. i just read it. so if we break just one rule, bluelight will leak out all our information?

I mean I have nothing to hide. I don't have drugs on me. The ones I have I have a legit script for. I cut off contact with my dealers. So I don't know if I can get in trouble.

Right, this clearly has nothing to do with mental health.

MH ----> Homeless (unsure where it is best suited so figure it'll get directed to the most appropriate forum there. Thanks in advance for re-homing it!)

Shit homie, I just read dem rules... BL just leaks everything to the cops if they're asked to. I better go get my magnets.

Fuck the police.

If you are scared...go to church.

You know?

damn son. you have balls to be fucking the police. yeah fuck them! i don't give a shit. how do we fight back against these mother fuckers?

reading helps people.

bluelight never willfully shares data with anybody, let alone law enforcement.

from the blua: "In case Bluelight receives a court order with a properly authorized request, any stored information may be provided to law enforcement officials.". i.e. if compelled by a court order, information from blua may end up in the hands of leo.

alasdair

fuck the police.

use TOR or a VPN.

or uhh...idk, just follow the rules and you'll be fine. ;)

If you have to ask this question you are far too insignificant to be on the radar of any LE. Rest easy.

I don't think anyone's breaking a law by talking about drug use anyway.

Im sure any one of your dealers would snitch you to the cops without a second thought.

This.
Once I protected a dealer cause I thought it was "the right thing", dont wanna be a snitch mentality and such infantile popular movie culture convictions. And he was extremely loud about these things cause he already spent time in prison due to a snitch. Of course he cut a deal immediately , I was left to look like a total imbecil. Luckily I was only the customer and managed to talk my way out (the expensive lawyer was a COMPLETELY useless idiot who looked down on me, I wrote all my freakkin defense,always cover your own a+s ).

So unless its a good friend or you know the person will hold off blabbing on his part, dont bother protecting them.

If you where involved in any activity the police where interested in, you would most likely have a half functional social life and would not be on bluelight. Cops don't care about the quarter of weed in your room. I don't understand how bluelight is even a thing now that we have deepweb forums where Trekkies don't censor you and 15 year olds don't ask about their heroin laced weed.

If you where involved in any activity the police where interested in, you would most likely have a half functional social life and would not be on bluelight. Cops don't care about the quarter of weed in your room. I don't understand how bluelight is even a thing now that we have deepweb forums where Trekkies don't censor you and 15 year olds don't ask about their heroin laced weed.

Because there iz zero need for these "serious" "deepweb" forums. People dont want to spent time or effort finding them or getting there for that one or maybe two potential questions they cannot ask here. For the other 99.9% of their desired topics, they can talk here and have much more responses and experience of people. There are capable mods here to weed out stupid sh+t and plenty of sections for serious or non serious talk. The only use people have for darkweb is for sources but most people have their connect and dont need that either.

Last edited:
The police knows that there are people doing drugs and I'm pretty sure the police know about this site. For those not using a .tor and sitting at home, they CAN get to your IP address even using your personal smart phone using IP Triangulation. But, this site is supposed to be for harm reduction. People are going to do the drugs, I would say that this site is like giving out clean needles and a safe haven to keep you alive. In the little bit of time that I have been here, I have seen users try and avert suicidal people, as well as telling people it's not a good idea to do (blank). Also, personal experience and help with different meds combo are definitely helpful. I don't think the cops would want to interfere with something helpful even if there end game is to end drug use. In short, I think you are fine. Stick to the rules and smooth sailing shall come your way!

The police knows that there are people doing drugs and I'm pretty sure the police know about this site. For those not using a .tor and sitting at home, they CAN get to your IP address even using your personal smart phone using IP Triangulation. But, this site is supposed to be for harm reduction. People are going to do the drugs, I would say that this site is like giving out clean needles and a safe haven to keep you alive. In the little bit of time that I have been here, I have seen users try and avert suicidal people, as well as telling people it's not a good idea to do (blank). Also, personal experience and help with different meds combo are definitely helpful. I don't think the cops would want to interfere with something helpful even if there end game is to end drug use. In short, I think you are fine. Stick to the rules and smooth sailing shall come your way!

Yes, harm reduction is the entire purpose of this site, and afaik no one has ever been arrested because of posting on BL lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.