• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Yet Another Phenibut Thread

OneEyedRonnie

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I have been struggling with Phenibut since March of this year. I order from an online vendor in a different country and the shipping is unreliable so I was consistently running out and going through hellish withdrawals.

My last shipment was supposed to arrive Friday, but it took 12 hours to clear customs. Monday was a stat holiday here in Canada, so UPS would not deliver until Tuesday.

Well, by the time Tuesday rolled around, I had been in withdrawal from a 4,200 mg daily habit for 4 days. I got home from work at 21:30, found my package on the counter and summarily discarded it.

Today is day 5. I have been using klonipin when needed. The anxiety seems to be getting better but the depression/anhedonia are still frigging me up. Phenibut can be a wonderful compound when used correctly--I just am unable to use these compounds correctly and so I am getting out. I hope I didn't screw anything up permanently.

Wish me luck!

Thanks friends

A little of both I suppose. I was up to 25 300 mg tablets a day at one point.. quick math.. 7.5 grams. I withdrawled for 4 days in which I jusssst barely stayed out of the hospital (no benzos or other comfort meds) and then when my next shipment arrived began to take 12-14 tablets a day to stay normal with the intention of tapering further. This time around though, I received this next shipment after 4 days of withdrawal (using benzos this time) and said fuck it. I can't be a slave to this stuff anymore and I cannot effectively control my usage.

I just want my life back at this point!

Today is day 5 without and I am hoping it doesn't last too much longer :(

After day 5 the worst is over. The horrid withdrawals is what keeps me from using Phenibut. Even if I use it one time, the next day I feel horrible.

Thanks man. I just have this nagging feeling that this is never going to end.. I'm a bit scared to be honest! Oh well, I got myself into this mess and I will dig myself out. I appreciate your replies.

Thanks man. I just have this nagging feeling that this is never going to end.. I'm a bit scared to be honest! Oh well, I got myself into this mess and I will dig myself out. I appreciate your replies.
I felt the exact same way. No matter what people told me I felt like i was never gonna get better because of my constant abuse. I know it sucks and It's hard as hell but all you can do is wait. I was close to saying fuck it and keep using Phenibut at one point but then I just remind myself that ive been thru hellish withdrawals and if I used it again, all the effort would be wasted....

If you can get gabapentin I'd use it. It got me off a nasty phenibut habit of about 3400 mg per day without wds. I couldn't believe it.

Thanks guys! Day 6 today and I still feel absolutely terrible. I really hope this lets up soon :(

Thanks guys! Day 6 today and I still feel absolutely terrible. I really hope this lets up soon :(
youee almost there dude!!! Day 10 is the most common recovery time period for phenibut. How is your sleep? Are you taking anything else or full cold turkey?