Yes coca no cocaine

I personally have never bought coke (and haven't used it in about 3 yrs), but I have friends here in S. Mich who swear they can get a whole 8 ball for about $200

On the other hand you can buy a kilo of coca leaves from one website in Peru for about 100 after shipping, which can be extracted to get about 4-5 grams if you know what you're doing.

mulberryman, don't start talking smart, they don't like that here. You are supposed to talk how you can get grams of pure blow for $25. I can get a half pound of killer sensimilla for about $60. Of course I grow my own. Gee $25 dollars a gram. What does it sell for in Columbia? Southernbiscuit would probably say KCMO has better blow than Columbia.

lurkerguy said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I felt like I just snorted a big line just reading your posts.

All man I wish I could have a beer with you.

I eat coca leafs too, I drink the tea, and even cook with them in my soup, and they make a great flavoring for roasted chicken.

People cook with them all the time in South America.

Many people don't know they are rich in vitamins and minerals.

You can survive on nothing but water and coca leafs.

I understand everything you said very clearly sumo.

Your a good guy.

People just prefer if you limit the number of posts, and put as much into one post as possible.

Stick with the leafs.

I agree, good info lurkerguy, great post sumo i dont know what these bitches were reamin you about. I think i might split a "key" with my buddy. While I am being hypocritical of my own drug usage I know that natural is the way to go. you are doin a good thing bro. peace, -Spaz-

soda in south america contains cane sugar, south americans dont like american soda because they can taste the glucose fructose corn syrup:)

I usually add a little splenda to my coca tea. Don't know what that has to do with the price of meth in the valley, though...

"la oja de coca no es droga"

when I was traveling in Bolivia they had shirts that said ^^^ all around. "coca leaves are not drugs" It sounds better in Spanish, rhymes better.

sumo said:
Holycrap someone with 1,980 posts calling me windy with only 18 posts! Didn't say I wasn't on coke. I have done 1/8th of a gram today. High and mighty? I am making strong points all on topic and trying to put some humor in there. This UN meeting was just last week. No I havent done anymore and yes I'm still going to bed. I stay up this late everynight.

What the fuck, it's taken you that long to go through 1/4g? A typical coke binge of relatively high purity (diamond fishscale) coke for me is about 10g with 2-3 people and it lasts about 24 hours until we're done.

What the fuck is the purity of what you have there? 120%?

Hello,it's me sumo. After going through rehab for my massive coca habit I am now fine. Just kidding. I chewed coca for about 1 1/2 years. My last order at first of year never came through. I always ripped up receipt from postal money order knowing I would never pursue why my kilo of coca leaves never arrived. That is like telling a wanted felon he has just won a contest and if he would just come down to precinct #5 he can collect his winnings. I have also done no blow since that post two years ago.
I do have some coca tea left over and I would drink some but my black tea habit is so entrenched I haven't even tried yerba mate yet. But chewing coca was the bomb while I was working cutting grass and stuff. I wish to hell I could just go to grocery and pick up a mess of fresh coca leaves.
But no there was absolutely no withdrawal other than the loss of pleasure like if you were denied your favorite desert. However after 1 1/2 years I am a coca chewer. An Andean white guy. I know pacha mama. I am a member of a group I haven't met. Maybe I will have to go to Peru or Bolivia. But after the USA has sprayed their coca fields with herbicide it will be hard to convince them I am a compadre. But once they see my self taught prowess at destemming leaves and shoving them in my face with just the right touch of lipta they will know. I am the coca chewer from elsewhere.

Long live the coca plant!!! Long live the cannabis plant!!! Long live the opium poppy!!! Long live Mother Nature!!! Long Live Planet Earth!!! Kill whitey!!! =D

talk about a extensive coca habit, you must be able to type at over 200 wpm

LiLc said:
talk about a extensive coca habit, you must be able to type at over 200 wpm
You have seven times the number of posts as me. Haven't chewed any coca yet this year ,about 8 months abstinence. I believe I have contributed some new unique information here and tried to present it in a way that wasn't boring. I may have to take a vacation to South America like some people go to Nappa Valley to drink wine. In my case it would be fine herb, coca,and coffee. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

sumo

Last edited:
sorry i dont do coca or coca related products i'll take my coca-cola classic with cafiene

mulberryman said:
Long live the coca plant!!! Long live the cannabis plant!!! Long live the opium poppy!!! Long live Mother Nature!!! Long Live Planet Earth!!! Kill whitey!!! =D
i was with you up until the last part 8o

got some relatively fresh leaves for taking 2 weeks to get to me. How much lipta does one usually add to a cheekfull of leaves. This might be a dumb question but how much do you actaully chew it whilst chewing coca? do you just munch every once in a while and keep it in your cheek?I think im doing it right. deffinite numbing effect. of course one always hopes for more euphoria but I could get use to this.... -Spaz-

Hey Spaazkaz. Chewing coca is a relaxing time killing ritual. In Bolivia and Peru they take coca as a break like a smoke break. It is the polar opposite of loading a syringe and coming close to death. On the other hand it doesn't have the heart pounding thrill of near death experience.
A "chew" is about 10 grams. You take each leaf and fold it in half and pull leaf stem out of leaf. This leaves you with only soft leafy material in chew and no stems to hurt your cheek. After you get a good chew in then you shave some lipta off maybe a quarter gram wet finger place in shaved lipta then apply or press inside of chew being careful not to let lipta touch mouth directly as this will burn mouth slightly causing discomfort later. Lipta is an alkaline and corrosive like lye.
You dont chew the chew. You just leave it in mouth and after placing lipta in chew you will feel strong juice come out of chew and numb mouth. After about 15 minutes spit chew out and you will be reenergized with a coke buzz. I always start working chew a lot after 15 minutes and by the time I spit mine out it is totally spent and tastes awful. I would chew like a peruvian if coca were not 30 times as expensive as in peru. Thus I do the equivalent of smoking resin. But this takes away from the aesthetics of chewing and I would never do this in Peru or Bolivia.
However, I still haven't had any coca this year.

could you use the same method with cocaine...like 10mg under the tongue with some baking soda? i know it's bad for the teeth, but i'm almost out of coke so i thought i might just take a little like this to conserve it.

either that or make some tea, but i don't wanna risk losing those valueable alkaloids.