(New South Wales) Yellow Versace

lowlife

Bluelighter
These were offered to me as Orange DJ's... Which they are obviously not.. :| I picked one up anyway to test it, out of curiosity. I'm hopefully buying a tester today!

The logo is an out pressed Versace face. Can't really smell anything.. There is no score on the back and it has a bevel on the logo side only. It has a few chips out of it and is a fairly hard pill, but the logo looks a bit hard to make out. When licked there was no fizzing, just a slight bitter/chemically taste.

I won't consume these until I've tested it. If it's even worth trying out.
If anybody has had these or has heard anything, any information would be great. :D

Also, I picked these up around the Wollongong area.

Edit

Name: Yellow Versace
Colour: Yellow
Logo: Versace head
Height:
Diameter:
Weight:
Scored: No
Bevel: On logo side only
Texture: Smooth, had a few chips out of it
Smell: Couldn't smell shit, I was sick at the time
Taste: Slight bitter/chemically taste
Reagent Tested: Yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: No reaction

Attachments

• IMG_1940 2.JPG
    IMG_1940 2.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
got one of them in front of me right now, gimmie a sec ill test it on mandelin
and post a pic, i havnt consumed or anything so i have no idea what to expect :/

test results

just tested it with mandelin reagent and left it for 1-2mins and nothing at all, no reaction, thought i may have seen a hint of green but i dont think so after place another fresh drop next to it.
oddly enough from what ive heard people are chasing after these bad boys too! sad time we live in.
I assume theyre active but are some sort of research chemical. I wont be eating one.

imagethkj.jpg

Cheers for that man. Shame they're just more RCs... But I have to say I didn't expect much from them in the first place... :(
I'll chuck up a report on PR to warn others now. :)

I got offered these in south aus on the weekend not sure if there the same ones

As far as I know there isn't any other Versaces circulating at the moment... I could be wrong but. You should find out. ;)

Its a very distinctive press, tbh its a really crappy stamp, so I guess probs same stuff

Yeah pretty sure there the ones, the stamp doesnt look very flash at all

They do look pretty dodgy compared to the old Versaces. However they were still pretty fun.

Hey bro, I will let this stay open for now as a test result has been added but if you could please stick to the format and supply details on as many of these criteria as you can that would be great
Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Cheers mate, in future it would be good to get the pill dimensions but on this occassion as there is atleast a reagent result I am willing to let it slide.

Went through about 15-20 in a night, nothing.

Uh.... The ones you are speaking of must be a new, dud batch then. Also, why did you keep taking them if you felt nothing off the first few.. Not 100% sure but I suspect there may be two batches of Versaces, both Methylone. These ones I reported on, and a different batch (almost identical, maybe slightly lighter in colour) which I had about 2 weekends ago. Both did the trick, but there is a lot better out there.

Just kept on them to see how many it would take to do anything/something. And I was not paying for them.