(New South Wales) Yellow Swans

Always try to be civil as possible drug_mentor! :S i dont respect a mod calling me crazy etc because i stated a few things!
this is what you are suppose to do arnt you! now you guys know there is more then one batch! :S
just trying to help and be safe ya know.. seeing all this young ones ingesting rc's thinking its mdma,and goin nutts is not funny!
sorry for accusing kroniic for being a dealer..but i guess thats what my senses told me lol!! you do get stuff in ya minds from reading posts etc..
sorry once again!

Come on now guys, this back and forth is getting ridiculous and pointless.

Ch3mical0ne you have to accept the probability that you got a different batch and this is not a dealer report. Apart from the fact that kroniic has been a valued contributor to this sub forum and a mod on PR, there are plenty out there who seem to agree with his analysis of pills. The lesson here is that you can NEVER be certain that your pill is the same batch as another randoms on the net and this is the main reason it is vital to include as much information about a pill as possible to decrease the chances of being duped like this.

Kroniic I recognise that you didn't initiate this argument but you don't have to respond to every single post and clutter up your own thread.

Lets try and keep it civil guys, bickering goes nowehere. :)

Sorry DM I will not post on this further unless someone has a question.