Scored: No
Bevel: Slightly Rounded
Texture: Solid, but leave residue.
Smell: Aniseed.
Taste: Bitter MDMA taste.
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Black
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Well it has been a long time coming ladies, I haven't made a report in a while. I couldn't say no to a couple of these bad boys.

From my ever so reliable source, saying they are 80-90mg of MDMA!!! So it looks like we do have an influx of MDMA.

I will be getting a tester tomorrow so I will be getting test results up. I did witness a test result but didn't take a photo, so y'all gonna have to wait till tomorrow, but my rep speaks for itself =D

These do have a nice aniseed smell to them, not full on but smellable, a bitter MD taste when licked. So fingers crossed the real deal!

27448.jpg

Marquis results:

31738316.jpg

Last edited:
Dude not one report Kroniic has put up has been dodgy, always the goods and always test results to back it up.
I recon these swans look delish hopefully this batch finds there way to Adelaide.

looks a lil dodgey!
seems like ddd'dealer report!! 8(

You're the same guy who was questioning my blue stars/ pink supermans report. I wouldn't be a moderator for PR if I was a dealer and posting bullshit, never mind the fact that silvergt posted a test result up. Go find something better to do then follow my reports on here and claim they're bullshit.

Thanks railz, a lot of people know that none of my reports are bullshit, and because a green lighter says it is a dealer report, it automatically is.

I think it's safe to say that Kroniic proved himself as a trusted user a very long time ago.

sorry,just seems a little funny thats all..most lollies i have taken incling pink stars! have been rcs!
the mdxx seen in au is like nearly dead.. if anyone is getting mdxx they would be keeping it for themselves and close friends
for those good nights etc..mdxx seemed more musky to me!! alot more kick sometimes floored!!
sorry if am wrong..but i think i have a right to post..stay safe people :D

Pink stars are RC's???? LMFAOOOOO! You have lost the very little credibility you had.

Yer righteo! Just trynna be safe fellaz.
jealous lmfao! Why dnt u test with everthing.alot of chemicals react that way!
Yous wont be so bappy nd trustworthy when use are having psychotic episodes,parranioa etc!

Yer righteo! Just trynna be safe fellaz.
jealous lmfao! Why dnt u test with everthing.alot of chemicals react that way!
Yous wont be so bappy nd trustworthy when use are having psychotic episodes,parranioa etc!

For both Mandelin & Marquis? The only thing that fools Marquis is Safrole but not Mandelin. Stop being a trolling hater. On top of that you tell us to "test" your chemicals. First response there is a test result. I am yet to post a test without results champ and the vast majority of people on both this site and PR are happy and enjoy my reports. You're approval doesn't mean shit to me, I said it from day one.

Probably a shit kicker who can't find a source and has to take it out on people that do. I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

Kroniic out, I'm done talking to idiots.

Seems like hate to me. Like i said before dude.most pingaz i have taken including the stars had no
Mdxx feeling. Most havnt they felt like some rc or something weak mdxx dunno. I memmba thlse white hearts back in 08 and 09 where fucking insane.u would prob feel half way better than heaps of these rcs flooding au. I could be wrong .ehh so sorry for all the hassle but i doubt it membba brown euros omg they seemed epic then mcpp combos were released.
What makes yous guys think yous are always ingesting mdma?
Maybe i have just lost mh magic but. But i think that would have an effect on my lsd trippin.
isnt mdma more musky mintish aniseed taste.not overly bitter and tinglez.

Great post Kroniic as per usual, unsure what that guys deal is? But keep up the good work mate.

Seems like hate to me. Like i said before dude.most pingaz i have taken including the stars had no
Mdxx feeling. Most havnt they felt like some rc or something weak mdxx dunno. I memmba thlse white hearts back in 08 and 09 where fucking insane.u would prob feel half way better than heaps of these rcs flooding au. I could be wrong .ehh so sorry for all the hassle but i doubt it membba brown euros omg they seemed epic then mcpp combos were released.
What makes yous guys think yous are always ingesting mdma?
Maybe i have just lost mh magic but. But i think that would have an effect on my lsd trippin.
isnt mdma more musky mintish aniseed taste.not overly bitter and tinglez.

I think you really need to check into rehab and get your shit sorted man. Go see a psychiatrist or a therapist man, you clearly are dellusional.

This is the epitome of drug abuse.

dude what you talking about?
Thats no way for a mod to act..!
You sound like a child that is getting upset!
if you going to mod.. i thing you should have a little respect!! ehh...must be a teen!
who said i am an addict! you talking as if you know me!
How am i clearly Delusional mate? please explain!!
because i think something is an RC and not mdxx like sub?? lol! pathetic!
just inbox me like a civil adult!! and dont spit your shit on a forum for reports,how immature you are!
and you are a mod lol!! this aint fb lmfao!!!
I guess all the good fellas gave up because of people like you!

no hard feelings buddy!

Come on now guys, this back and forth is getting ridiculous and pointless.

Ch3mical0ne you have to accept the probability that you got a different batch and this is not a dealer report. Apart from the fact that kroniic has been a valued contributor to this sub forum and a mod on PR, there are plenty out there who seem to agree with his analysis of pills. The lesson here is that you can NEVER be certain that your pill is the same batch as another randoms on the net and this is the main reason it is vital to include as much information about a pill as possible to decrease the chances of being duped like this.

Kroniic I recognise that you didn't initiate this argument but you don't have to respond to every single post and clutter up your own thread.

Lets try and keep it civil guys, bickering goes nowehere. :)