(Victoria) Yellow Russian

p-man

Bluelighter
Posting this due to widespread claims of these containing md throughout Melbourne. Also being a lack of proof/test results to back up these claims. Feel free to use/post these test results as I don't have an account on PR. Pill dimentions in report are also incorrect.
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27775

Name: Yellow Russian
Colour: Yellow
Logo: See Below
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 30mg
Scored: Yes
Bevel: No
Texture: Slightly rough, but a clean solid press. Little chalky
Smell: N/A
Taste: N/A Placed one in my mouth for few seconds but didn't chew it up, tasted like absolutely nothing!
Reagent Tested: Yes - No fizz or smoke whatsoever
Marquis Reagent Result: Blue/green
Mandelin Reagent Result: Orange
Mecke Reagent Result: Brown
Suspected Pill Contents: 2c-i

11rt2zc.jpg

x25cpc.jpg

Clockwise from the left: Marquis, Mecke & Mandelin

Sorry, I didn't use much pill scraping hence the weak results and couldn't be bothered doing it again.
Also my test kit is well over a year old and beginning to go off. Marquis in Particular

Link for reagent test results:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...esults-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more

I got some of these for our friends xmas party the other weekend. Dealer said they are 2c-i and a little bit of MD (although i'm not convinced there is any MD).

Either way, I actually enjoyed these Yellow Russians. Took a good hour to kick in and once they did, I had feelings of butterflies in the stomach, felt chatty and had a strong urge to dance. The feelings weren't super happy as one would feel on MD, but none the less definite euphoria and contentment. I took one at about 930pm and it kicked in my 1030pm and felt pretty damn good until 1:30am when the euphoria feelings kind of suddenly dropped away with no warning. After this, i still felt pretty content although a bit tired. Walking around was quite trippy with a few visual distortions of perception as one would experience on a verryyyy mild shroom trip.

There were about 9 of us who had 1 pill each. 7 of us really enjoyed them (although 1 or 2 individuals found them to be quite strong) and 2 said they hardly felt any affects at all. Thought that was a bit strange :S

Also, the 2 who didn't feel much effects at all said they had some mild stomach cramps after about an hour post ingestion.

Felt fine the next day, although a bit hungover from drinking.

Would give these around a 6-7 out of 10 for what they are. But, if you are seeking a purely MD pill don't bother. If you can't find any MD but are offered these and don't mind a trippy pill, then you will enjoy these.

PS: Dealer said there is more than 1 batch going around. He said there is 1 with a little MD in them and others are just 2c-i.

Hey, thanks for the info dude. Much appreciated!

Although I personally didn't really rate them, I know a lot of people who do. But then again.. I did drop one straight after ingesting molly<3, so my expectations may have been a bit high at the time.

Great report. I have tested these (Marquis, Mecke & Mandelin) with essentially the same results. Strong indication of 2c-i. However I do wonder whether there might be a very small amount of K in them. Similarly for MDMA, but if it's there, I suspect it's in a very small amount.

The stomach cramps referred to are fairly typical for 2c-i and transient.

Thinking of having these at NYE. Would a re-dose be wise given the effects of 2c-i in larger doses?

Great report. I have tested these (Marquis, Mecke & Mandelin) with essentially the same results. Strong indication of 2c-i. However I do wonder whether there might be a very small amount of K in them. Similarly for MDMA, but if it's there, I suspect it's in a very small amount.

The stomach cramps referred to are fairly typical for 2c-i and transient.

Thinking of having these at NYE. Would a re-dose be wise given the effects of 2c-i in larger doses?

Very curious to know if there is another substance with them...it certainly felt like it! Very surprised of how decent they were for 1 pill.

Ok i got some of these after mates had them.
They said they loved em but needed two to really feel the effects. while a few girls in the group only needed one to feel it.
my mate said he got a rush feeling and felt really chatty but felt abit spaced out.

So i got a tester today in the mail and it came up as methylone (Bk-mdma) i only had mandelin and the test and some green on the side of the bottle
which would say it has some 2c-i but i think from what people have said maybe some methylone in it too.

Thoughts ?

Also got a pic of the test but dont know how to paste it into the forum

Ok i got some of these after mates had them.
They said they loved em but needed two to really feel the effects. while a few girls in the group only needed one to feel it.
my mate said he got a rush feeling and felt really chatty but felt abit spaced out.

So i got a tester today in the mail and it came up as methylone (Bk-mdma) i only had mandelin and the test and some green on the side of the bottle
which would say it has some 2c-i but i think from what people have said maybe some methylone in it too.

Thoughts ?

Also got a pic of the test but dont know how to paste it into the forum

Effects would be on par with Bk-mdma. Sounds about right to me!

Methlone/bk-mdma has a very noticeable taste and those who have tried it will be able to tell you.

If these did contain any bk-mdma. It would only be in very very trace amounts which would be completely pointless imo..

Having now had these I believe the experience was consistent with what I've read about 2c-i. These were not terribly euphoric or empathogenic, but more psychedelic.

Be careful not to overdose on these.