PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Yellow Powder DMT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksralyv2mch

Bluelighter
So I recently acquired some DMT (I believe) and it didn't come in a crystal form but a fine yellow powder (the provider said it was cause she had to crush it to fit in the stash area). Has anyone ever come across a yellow powder version of DMT? I used the search engine and found nothing when I looked up "yellow powder DMT" so I could really use some input from someone so I don't end up doing some random RC or who knows what!!

Much love and thank you !!

Yes and it was very powerful.
Most DMT is yellow in color since most DMT is extracted from plant matter and impurities are pretty hard to get rid of.
It may not be a definitive test but does it smell very strongly like DMT? Kind of a plasticy smell?

What I've extracted has been goldenrod-golden colored, although some would call it yellow. Post a picture.

The yellow colour comes from either re-using naptha or using evaporation instead of freezing. When you freeze it with first-time naptha it comes out either transparent or white.

The yellow is good to go tho - doesn't make any difference.

The crystals I got from freeze precipitation were pure white, the stuff I got from evaporating was light yellow. It all worked.

Yea my crystals were white coming out of the freeze precip too but quickly yellowed when the naptha I couldn't pour off evaporated.
I need a way to make a vacuum setup at home, a small vacuum pump costs at least $300.

the best deems I ever had was a yellow powder. doesn't mean that yours will be as potent, but yeah it's normal to have yellow powder.

Yeah, it is legit, I smoked a tiny bit off foil (think i did it wrong) and got minor hallucinations and I didn't want to waste anymore til I plan for a "breakthrough" which apparently I need a G pipe ("oil burner") is there a way to smoke it off foil properly??

DMT can appear like ranging from white powder to yellow/orange/brown/red oils and waxes and everything inbetween depending on the impurity and (crystal) morphology.

So yes DMT falls within that range so it definitely *could* be DMT (meaning there is a fine possibility and even good probabily), imo, still this forum should not speculate further because it is simply impossible for us to say. Actual analysis can say more. Whether it is something other than DMT depends on very local factors like people wanting to scam you or if they are ignorant instead.

Therefore there remains little point to this thread and I'll close it. If you have another question on DMT just locate the central thread via the index - linky in my signature - or start a new one if it is interesting for discussion. Alternatively contact me or another PD moderator. :)

P.S. for an indication I would smell it if I were you. DMT has a very adventurous and aromatic floral but also sometimes shitty full rounded smell. Check your yellow powder, not that many compounds reek like a freak, even the more substituted tryptamines.

Status
Not open for further replies.