(South Australia) Yellow Doves

Status
Not open for further replies.

radone23

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

Unable to fill out required pill info request format as have only been told these are available. But apparently the same (in appearance) as the white ones. Anyone heard anything?
Hope everyone is enjoying the good times as much as I am ;)

Hi radone23; cna you please edit your post to adhere to the PIR Guidelines? We need more details and it needs to be in the correct format.

ok i think i just tested one of these Yellow doves,

confirmed with marquis as mdxx, went purple straight away

no i didnt consumed, but my guess is they are the same as the doves and are mdxx LOW,

they didnt smell or taste anywhere near similar to the ying yangs.

festival fun,

i know im silly but i cant even remember what press it was, could have been either a dollar/question mark/dove

i should have looked

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because the yellow question marks are circulating right now. My friend tried them last night, he weighs 95kg and has a medium tolerance. Said he felt light as a feather and sociable after only one. I would call that stronger than the doves (not by much though) because it took this same guy 2-2.5 doves to even come up.

@ belarki - as explained in my first post i have not physically seen or come into contact with these - therefore cannot update my post to the appropriate format.

Have also heard that question marks are circulating in large numbers - anyone got any info on them?

@radone23

As far as I know, clean MDMA but quite weak. Would still require a double drop for seasoned users.

They're also quite a bad press, off white with yellow specks, the question mark is imprinted but not very clear at all. I would post a report but I'm only basing it's appearance on what a friend has told me and I rather see/take them myself before I post a proper report.

And one more thing; a few dealers were selling them as riddlers so if you've heard someone say that they are referring to yellow question marks. :D

a mate tested both the cherrys and these,

the cherrys were reported quite good, long come up but nice good wack of mdma,

the yellow things where rated as quite low, would need 2-3 for a nice high, weres 1 of the cherrys would see you off.

a mate tested both the cherrys and these,

the cherrys were reported quite good, long come up but nice good wack of mdma,

the yellow things where rated as quite low, would need 2-3 for a nice high, weres 1 of the cherrys would see you off.

In the same night? or a couple days after?
You cant really compare pills unless there has been atleast 5 days apart.

well you sort of can when your comparing chalk and cheese.

I'm still remaining quite positive about these, a few mates have tried them now and love them. Only complaint is the bigger boys have to double, which is pretty much like any MD pill in Adelaide atm.

well there was a noticeable difference in highs,

they are mdxx as ive tested, but they are LOW, the cherrys are MED

OK OP you have had virtually 2 weeks since Belarki requested you supplythe details outlined in the PIR guidelines, as you have failed to do so I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.