(South Australia) Yellow Disableds?

festivalfun

Bluelighter
Hi there, long time pillreporter first time bluelighter.

Just wondering if anyone has come across any Yellow Disableds? I have been offered them and know absolutely nothing. I suspect that my dealer has misread the logo of the Yellow e's that are apparently circling. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

welcome to bluelight festivalfun, seen you lots on PR so good to see you here too :)

your more than likely right there too mate, these e's seem to be in everyone elses pocket other than mine haha, thats the game though :)
be sure to post up the info on here or PR.

unless they were actually the white disabled's as there seem to have been a few of them floating around adelaide last few weeks.. Unfortunately not for new years tonight though lol :(

also has anyone heard of the white crowns back again??i looked on pill reports and the last talk of them in SA was back in July but i have recently been offered them for new years but weary as wether or not they would be safe to consume???

Last edited:
hello,
Have Any of you other Adelaide folk tried the yellow e's?
friends of mine had them over the new year period, half of them loved them and half of them thought they were duds... I have acess to these pills, but i really didnt know what to make of the pill reports page on them...

hello,
friends of mine had them over the new year period when i was away, half of them loved them and half of them thought they were duds... I have acess to these pills, but i really didnt know what to make of the pill reports page on them...

hello,
friends of mine had them over the new year period when i was away, half of them loved them and half of them thought they were duds... I have acess to these pills, but i really didnt know what to make of the pill reports page on them...

ya see, ive also heard many mixed reviews on these pills, ive had some decent mates try em and verify positive MDXX feeling, but only of 40-60mg, so my opinion would be its an inconsistant batch, some containing enough to make a threshold dose, some enough for a low dose,
if you get any to try be sure to update on here or pill reports :)
i have been looking for these pills in particular but gave up after no luck.:D

Ok cool thanks mistee, i think i'll probably buy one to test. it ill try to get a test kit and a pill before next weekend....

Oh and,

Its Saturday!!

Hey guys, can you please try to adhere to the PIR guidelines? If possible can you please edit the first post festival fun to match the required format?

id be watching out for dud wheelchair presess, everyman and there dog is rippinh them off since the blue handicap days!