• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Yellow cocaine (so called Peruvian flake?)

Billbobbillington

Greenlighter
Hey guys, had this blow in montreal area that has a yellowish colour to it. So called Peruvian flake. Asked an acquaintance (ex addict he said it's his good shit gets it once in a while and doesn't last long) 15739154518125790359562311787877.jpgNeedless to say its some of the strongest shit I've ever had but compulsive redosing is stronger than ever. Probably sniffed like 6ish grams in about 4 days Wednesday night/Thursday morning did a whole 8ball, did a little less than 3g last night/this morning (friday/Saturday) with 14 hours sleep yesterday from thursday 4pm til 6am friday morning. usually by now my tolerance is holding back the high and I would only do maybe a gram/gram and half a night once every 2ish months but this time it's so strong I take a decent line and my ears still ring. Fucking great shit (I think?) Anyone else have something like this? Any idea if it's normal to have this yellow colour? Definitely high quality but I've never seen it this yellow kind of alarming but definitely not meth (at least not "ice" stamped pills I'm used to) as I was able to sleep after a few hours of coming down. With these pills (eating and sniffing pretty compulsively) I'm usually up for 40+ hours when i binge about 5-10 pills and get visits from the shadows and some mild auditory hallucinations. Anyway my mind was all over the place, intense euphoria like my brain is orgasming almost like an MDMA/MDA roll without the eyes rolling behind my head .Anyway I'd appreciate any comments or questions. Oh also I find this coke lasts longer than usual and kind of kicks in a little later than the usually average shit I get first time I tried it last Wednesday night i took a small line then another because i didnt feel it fast enough then boom it hit hard with ears ringing with a 5-10 min delay usually it hits me instantly or within 3 min, but anyway back on track LOL. That's it for this post hope you guys have the patience to read my scrambled thoughts. Byeee 🤟🤟❤❤15739148908386168231699594314037.jpg

Attachments

• 15739150129077887122077947887639.jpg
    15739150129077887122077947887639.jpg
    912.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Coke can be sticky and yellow. What'd it smell like? Looks like it's cut substantially no sheen to it can't see any "fishscales".

I'm not sure if this is allowed. Substance ids are pure speculation. Apologies for my reply if that us the case.

It definitely didnt have that "snow" look where its shiny and fluffy but either way probably the best stuff i have had so either way I guess it doesnt matter but I had a great time lol. Coming down it's a mellow anxiety-free comedown surprisingly. Usually I come down like a bag of dicks thrown out of a 3rd story window lol.

Last edited:
Smell?

It could well be purer than average and just mixed with different adulterants than usually seen.
Flake/fishscale is normally advertised because of shiney appearance and purported purity.
However the sheen can be replicated by adding boric acid as a cutting agent.
Apparently this is very common.

So we are shooting in the dark. I'm glad you are happy with your product.

It kind of has a different smell than other kinds I've had but I can't really describe it I'll try to describe the smell best I can😬 I tried getting a sniff from the bag but it smells solvent-ey but also something else fragrant-y? I dont know if that makes any sense but maybe my nose isnt working properly as well lol

Also I know this test isnt completely accurate but I put it in water and I would say most of it other than like 10% of what I put dissolved instantly but yeah means nothing. Maybe should invest in some testing kits soon.

Well right off the bat you know 10% is not coca in! And 90% is a mixture of water soluble cutting agents + somewhere between mostly cocaine and no cocaine 😀

Oh, I love this shit! I used to get in FL im the 90s. I've started getting it again recently. The shit is strong!

Yellow coke is usually fire. Same with solid yellow crack in my experience. It's that one hit and puke shit.