Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Yellow 'Centaur' 5mg diaz anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Anyone tried these? I'm not asking for pill ID but rather if anyone has had experience with them. Haven't taken a benzo in about 6 months, but got hold of some of the aforementioned diaz pills as I have an event tomorrow and wanted something for after.

Pills are yellow, with 'centaur' curved across the top of the pill, and a breakline on the other. (REF: ) I've tested with a half - tastes quite bitter. Not much of an effect apart from subtle relaxation, but then again I've only taken 2.5mg. Can anyone advise how to proceed safely, as I have no idea how diaz is meant to taste etc. My biggest worry is it being something other than diaz (like clonaz), me dropping one and blacking out for days lmao. There is so much shite going around in benzos these days, its worrying!

The bloke I got them from obviously has a bit of a habit, and has like 7 a day..... Worst case scenario, I'll just chuck them out. I didn't pay much.

Anyhow, PLUR guys

I'm not asking for pill ID...

Pills are yellow with 'centaur' curved across the top of the pill, and a breakline on the other... tastes quite bitter

You are asking for a pill ID, based on nothing but physical characteristics and the only way to find out what is in them is to get them lab tested, your best bet of course being WEDINOS.

I will close this as per the BLUA but the good news...

...most, if not all all counterfeit dzp tablets are advertised as containing 10mg per dose, as why would anyone mass producing false tablets wish to present them as anything else but maximum strength with the bad news being that...

...one major example I have seen of counterfeit yellow 5mg dzp tablets were package branded as being made by Centaur and distributed throughout Sub-Saharan Africa , although the tablets themselves were stamped differently to product in the image you have posted.

SR - if you wish to continue the conversation take it to EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip and please let us know what WEDINOS say - they are a great service and well worth using.

Status
Not open for further replies.