• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Yelling and stomping in relationships

How do you handle someone who yells, screams and stomps in a relationship?
When my wife and I were learning how to argue I would throw temper tantrums… I know really mature as an adult. Anyway, she would let me finish and then calmly ask me “Did that make you feel better?”

Which of course my response was usually, “No.” Her lack of a response really pissed me off. Once I realized that I couldn’t get her to engage, I changed my tack and now we have very adult discussions.

It took her about 2 years. Changed how I dealt with conflict. Love that woman. She totally helped me grow as an adult.

The first time it happened, I chuckled and walked away.
The second time, I said cut that shit out, we're not kids.
The third time, I cut contact. I don't have time to raise adults into decent, functional human beings.

Also, this woman has a Masters in Linguistics and Literature. So when she throws a fit, her words go straight through the heart.

all high school girls more or less go on an adventure to the language academy ahaha

is like that damn feelin u get when u have dead skin on ur hands

all high school girls more or less go on an adventure to the language academy ahaha

is like that damn feelin u get when u have dead skin on ur hands

She went to a private school in the Swiss Alps then Zurich University. Not a "high school adventure to the language academy"!!

I have no idea how that relates to dead skin on your hands.