• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Yay My Pills Got A K

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I told my doctor fuck solco brand, and anyone that sees this take this with a grain of salt. I’ve taken them for 6 months, everytime I take them I have a flat empty feeling in my stomach. They are potent but I have excess cause I’d rather just deal with my anxiety vape some weed or take an oxy. So he dispensed as written. I find it funny that the pharmacist tried to dissuade me from getting them to order it. It’s well documented the FDA allows large companies many which kick back during election times lobby Money in order to have loose regulations for your daily meds. I may be an alarmist. I fear I’ll have to wait Just for causing a kink to the routine for 10 pills. But those 10 pills matter. I have a Good RX coupon hopefully I don’t have to argue semantics over the coupon being for 30 and me only getting 10 but oh well, I have some. And will be hard headed enough to pay the price If things don’t go my way. I think the pills are novelty. Lol, plus I’m saving these puppies for trip come downs. I’d sure hate to be nauseous already from caps and take something else that makes me nauseous Anyways if you’ve taken Roche Brand Klonopin I assume it would be Rivotril lemme know if you think it’s just in my head or there’s some validity. To anyone thinking of taking a solco please refrain or eat something before you do. I just look at it like this. Yeah them (interject generic food brand ) does the job, but it sure isn’t (interject Brand Name)
Idk I’m high

The off-brands I've had of the 2mg Clonazepam didn't seem as strong/effective as 2mg Roche brand Klonopin. I don't think it's a placebo at all. It probably has something to do with the amount of inactive ingredients that help you to absorb it, but just confirming that you aren't insane. There's something to it and I agree with you

I've been dealing with this brand of lithium that puts my stomach in knots. Although I can tolerate it it isn't like the brand I get at my local pharmacy that I don't even notice after taking it. The frustrating part is there isn't information on additives of any of these; they all claim it's just lithium carbonate, so whatever. After next month my psychiatrist will be back from maternity leave and things will go back to normal

The off-brands I've had of the 2mg Clonazepam didn't seem as strong/effective as 2mg Roche brand Klonopin. I don't think it's a placebo at all. It probably has something to do with the amount of inactive ingredients that help you to absorb it, but just confirming that you aren't insane. There's something to it and I agree with you

I've been dealing with this brand of lithium that puts my stomach in knots. Although I can tolerate it it isn't like the brand I get at my local pharmacy that I don't even notice after taking it. The frustrating part is there isn't information on additives of any of these; they all claim it's just lithium carbonate, so whatever. After next month my psychiatrist will be back from maternity leave and things will go back to normal
My doctor is amazing. I mean he don’t load me down with 30 K pins like I like but I don’t wanna be that I don’t wanna be zonked my whole month. I still need to work on my mental distresses. But with no qualms he said yeah sure whatever you wanna do. I think these pills are adorable too. They have a K carved into them. Oddd but eccentric and definitely something ima save back. I’ve had a lot of research as to which people who don’t take benzos all the time will get one out the bottle and the bottle be filled with dust.. well that’s your meds. It’s not just some innate subsistence your meds are binded to fillers. And id much rather have a filler that cost more enter my body then something that cost fractions of a cent to make. Anyways long story short. Threw my pharmacy for a loop but provided these mushrooms 🍄 come in it looks like I’ll be able to address issues my way and have the comfort of feeling like I’m not eating off brand meds. Idk I feel sick even thinking about these klonopin, they make me feel sorta like the off brand ambien did sick to my stomach and the only thing I can think is some of the benzos act on 5ht which is a very sensitive receptor you can’t just plug trash in it and expect your body to feel good. But who am I, just a lonely cosmonaut.