• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Xylazine + Opiates Dangerous Combo

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
I noticed xylazine showing up in toxicology reports for some recent local fatal overdoses. (Xylazine + street heroine w fent in Midwest USA)

Anyone using this in combination with opiates? If so what roa are you doing? Experiences with the combination? Anyone getting a street supply adulterated with Xylazine?

Do we have a reliable test to check for Xylazine?

^ link

Its a common additive in "heroin" as it increases the sedation and perceived strength. No one intentionally consumes it as far as i know.

Its a common additive in "heroin" as it increases the sedation and perceived strength. No one intentionally consumes it as far as i know.

In Puerto Rico it looks like they are using it alone.

From the sheep study it potentates respiratory depression along with the desired effects.

25kg barrel from you guessed it.. wuhan and they guarantee it passes customs in many countries because they have “cooperating agents” working with them in these countries. Guarantee customs pass in US, Mex, Australia Etc.. their “customs clearance company” will get it through customs for you.

I see one of their other top products is levamisole.. animal dewormer that was/is used to cut cocain because of its iridescent properties similarity to high end fish scale blow.

boric acid, Xcains.. it’s a one stop wholesale shop for drug adulteration.. get your cut here. Step right up and get your cut here.

don’t forget your pyrrolidine.

Last edited:
Can it be used straight from the bottle? Say someone wants to iv it…
I wouldn’t. It causes abscesses, lesions, and ulcers at the injection site and also independent of it. Necrosis of flesh and soft tissue. It’s NOT for human consumption.

I wouldn’t. It causes abscesses, lesions, and ulcers at the injection site and also independent of it. Necrosis of flesh and soft tissue. It’s NOT for human consumption.
It only causes abscesses when it’s turned into powder form via microwaving it like shown in the Nat. Geo.show ,it’s pharmaceutical grade until they dumped it on the plate..

I use it occasionally if opiate withdrawal is preventing me from getting to sleep,.30 ml for my body weight puts me to sleep in 10 minutes and I’ll get about 3-4 hrs of sleep from it,,it’s not euphoric at all and I mean nothing ,zilch…I get a 25ml bottle for $40

It only causes abscesses when it’s turned into powder form via microwaving it like shown in the Nat. Geo.show ,it’s pharmaceutical grade until they dumped it on the plate..

I use it occasionally if opiate withdrawal is preventing me from getting to sleep,.30 ml for my body weight puts me to sleep in 10 minutes and I’ll get about 3-4 hrs of sleep from it,,it’s not euphoric at all and I mean nothing ,zilch…I get a 25ml bottle for $40

Incorrect. The necrosis / abscesses are caused by the method of action of xylazine itself. It’s such a potent blood flow reducer it just cuts off oxygen to wherever you miss. If you’ve avoided these outcomes so far, it’s from not missing and good injection technique, not from the xylazine being pure. Just use it orally if you must use it.

I've used it before 15yrs ago with dope and w/o as a dealer I had at the time was under pressure from DEA, so he needed cash and sold me a pure Xylazine bag. It straight knocks you out w/o any euphoria and when you wake up you're still sick. Xylazine sucks.... Not desirable what so ever unless one desires to completely checkout and lose 3-4hrs of their life.

Incorrect. The necrosis / abscesses are caused by the method of action of xylazine itself. It’s such a potent blood flow reducer it just cuts off oxygen to wherever you miss. If you’ve avoided these outcomes so far, it’s from not missing and good injection technique, not from the xylazine being pure. Just use it orally if you must use it.
Oh I didn’t realize it could be used orally ,is bioavailability the same IV & oral ?

I've used it before 15yrs ago with dope and w/o as a dealer I had at the time was under pressure from DEA, so he needed cash and sold me a pure Xylazine bag. It straight knocks you out w/o any euphoria and when you wake up you're still sick. Xylazine sucks.... Not desirable what so ever unless one desires to completely checkout and lose 3-4hrs of their life.
And possibly an arm or leg

So your saying a miss will cause an abscess , even though it’s pharmaceutical grade?
Are there any other pharmaceutical grade drugs that’ll do the same thing ?
yes. and yes, anything that is super vasoconstrictive. this is part of why cocaine (even pharm grade) will produce necrosis/abscess.

Oh I didn’t realize it could be used orally ,is bioavailability the same IV & oral ?
having trouble finding reliable human BA data, but it is definitely active orally. not sure how that will translate, but tbf there are so many safer agents.
just get some clonidine if you need an alpha agonist, almost any GP will give it, it's made for humans with a known oral BA.

yes. and yes, anything that is super vasoconstrictive. this is part of why cocaine (even pharm grade) will produce necrosis/abscess.
So this was why after a few shots I could never get a hit on a vein, no matter how many times I poked into what appeared to be one, with coke.

Just in the spirit of harm reduction any use of xylazine is not safe. The drug sucks anyway and idk who in their right minds enjoy it. As I’m writing this it’s currently a huge problem in the US because dumb ass dealers are cutting dope with it.