• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

xxAPB Comparison Chart

well, thats it.... im a uk resident............ all have been banned here mate :)

I'm surprised none of you mentioned 6-APDB. It's the absolute fucking nuts and it pisses over 6-APB from a great height :D

Really? Man i can't wait till my break is over haha. Really looking forward to trying it.
What dose did you take and how does it compare to 6apb?

Still have to do a small allergy test and make sure what i have is 6apDb.
Heard of some mislabeling mishaps with AMT or MXE and that won't be fun at higher doses 8(

I'm surprised none of you mentioned 6-APDB. It's the absolute fucking nuts and it pisses over 6-APB from a great height :D

Is it really that great?

How does it do in combos with other emphatogens (especially the benzofurans)?

I'll be getting some of them soon, but can't decide which ones...

6-mapb is out because it's too expensive, eapbs are out, 5-apdb is also out...

So that leaves me with 5-apb, 6-apb, 5-mapb and possibly 6-apdb.

Does 6-apdb combine nicely with the others (like 5-apb and 6-apb = magic)? Is it at least as trippy as 5&6 apb? Is it low on the stimulation? How are the side effects? Duration?

Apologies to the mods if this is too close to 'what should I take'

Is it really that great?

How does it do in combos with other emphatogens (especially the benzofurans)?

I'll be getting some of them soon, but can't decide which ones...

6-mapb is out because it's too expensive, eapbs are out, 5-apdb is also out...

So that leaves me with 5-apb, 6-apb, 5-mapb and possibly 6-apdb.

Does 6-apdb combine nicely with the others (like 5-apb and 6-apb = magic)? Is it at least as trippy as 5&6 apb? Is it low on the stimulation? How are the side effects? Duration?

Apologies to the mods if this is too close to 'what should I take'

mr black53, how long does the 5/6 apb combo last ??? how much you doing at a time ...... sounds ace

christ, there are so many different analogues .......... which is the closest to mdma/mda ???

Ive recently tried a combo of 5apb/5mapb. Absolutely amazing... kinda lazy tho.. and I recomend taking the apb much earlier than the mapb. TKes alot longer to come on. Only difference I would make is maybe an adderal or two thru the night... even w/o tho it was preferable over mdma in my book

6apb-very long, trippy, but boring
5eapb - my fav so far
5apdb-worst one
5mapb -most euphoric
5mapdb- loved this one too
Mild euphoric, very easy going all around, prolly good for rolling at the beach or somethin.

I haven't tryed the rest

6-apb + 5-apb - mda only better, longer lasting, less sides

6-apb or 5-apb on their own slightly boring, still mdaish, longer lasting and less sides, 6-apb is the more stimmy and trippy one and 5-apb the more sedating and loved up one

5-mapb - quite good, even better with a tryptamine (most ppl use 5-meo-mipt or 4-ho-met) and 2-fma, the combo is mdma only better, longer lasting and with less sides, 5-mapb on it's own can be too sedating

6-mapb - fake most likely

6-apdb - a shittier but more potent 6-apb

5-apdb - a bit of a dud, kinda like a bad mdai

5-eapb/6-eapb - garbage

5-mapdb - meh

5-mpbp - meh

6-apb + 5-apb - mda only better, longer lasting, less sides

6-apb or 5-apb on their own slightly boring, still mdaish, longer lasting and less sides, 6-apb is the more stimmy and trippy one and 5-apb the more sedating and loved up one

5-mapb - quite good, even better with a tryptamine (most ppl use 5-meo-mipt or 4-ho-met) and 2-fma, the combo is mdma only better, longer lasting and with less sides, 5-mapb on it's own can be too sedating

I'd agree with a lot of that : 6 and 5 APB are only really worth it mixed together; first is speedy trippy and 2nd just a long dopey mong and lacking much interest. Together they mould together good.

5-MAPB - never tried a combo but it definitely calls for at least a stimulant - it more in the direction of 5-APB on it's own but stupidly sedate - extremely boring