• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

XTC/pills -microdosing

ISYMFS88

Greenlighter
Sadly I don't have MDMA Powder to hand to microdosey ,just 10XTC PILL ,15YRS since I had one ,unfortuately for me since I moved oup North I know no1 trustworthy I actually like to have an ole skool session with or who wants to [with me and listen to Jungle hits 94 on 8 hour loop ,strange people oup North indeed! And going solo ,even for a walk into the lovely countryside watching Squirrels and other vermin + dogging in the park whilst listening to Ozric Tentacles in a tie-dye shirt and short denim short shorts is just like...toooo far out man ,I'm too cynical ,bitter ,old ,nostalgic and sadly lonely to consider such Ray Mears options.

So microdose ,if I grind them down using my teeth obviously or just split them into 4 quarters ,I suspect I will still get plenty of energy ,no appetite and still the presence of mind to drink liquids [not beer and not break into my 90s rave dancing in the town centre].

I cycle alot and I bet I could bike for blooy miles in the this lovely summer......probably woludnt make it back but hey..

Of course ,I will probably love the quarter ,doube drop 2 , buy a 12 pack of beers from Amazon ,give most away 2 strangers whom I talk to death about potentially close Supernove and the possible effect on the ozone or Gamma ray bursts followed by alking bout why I just dumped my GF but....hey ,its fine, I'm totally fine then considering crying but lol instead because I'm a boss [for 10mins] ,decide enter a family pub with a young nervous girl doing a karoke version of "Everything I do ,I do it for you........., I bumrush the stage and do my 18+ version of Sid Vicous "my way" then try to move the crowd with YMCA or IN THE NAVY however I fail so I beaten up by 6 bouncers [although in my head I win esily ,shaolin style]......order a kebab to replenish my fighting skills......wonder why I ordered a kebab....throw kebab at nearby chuech [take that God ,now turn it into wine] ,approach women half my age and offer them cocaine (which I don't have) ,then blatantly offer sum vague form of sexual 3sum activity [ which I also don't have] ,tell them I have in a BMW 3series which I don't have before walking home alone after being clled very hurtful names .
Deciding I'm ok to drive now ....to the off licence and to no doube make friends .......after taking 4 adderal to sober up ,I instead go to my gym to train legs because I am hardcore only to get stuck at the keycode entrance ,I return home crash my brand new Ford Focus into my own home I get out ......then pass out with my pants down as I was possibly pissing in the car park and only to be rudely awake by the police whom I naturally verbally abuse ,claim it was a thief who searched my pants.......then get sent back to prison which is all honesty is where I beleong and get put once again onto a drug program for 2 yrs.

SO.....Microdose or epic hero adventure ,remember no animals were harmed....not even the Kebab .

The onus is on you BL members, help me micodose because the above sounds like my autobiography pre 30.
Thank u

Sadly I don't have MDMA Powder to hand to microdosey ,just 10XTC PILL ,15YRS since I had one ,unfortuately for me since I moved oup North I know no1 trustworthy I actually like to have an ole skool session with or who wants to [with me and listen to Jungle hits 94 on 8 hour loop ,strange people oup North indeed! And going solo ,even for a walk into the lovely countryside watching Squirrels and other vermin + dogging in the park whilst listening to Ozric Tentacles in a tie-dye shirt and short denim short shorts is just like...toooo far out man ,I'm too cynical ,bitter ,old ,nostalgic and sadly lonely to consider such Ray Mears options.

So microdose ,if I grind them down using my teeth obviously or just split them into 4 quarters ,I suspect I will still get plenty of energy ,no appetite and still the presence of mind to drink liquids [not beer and not break into my 90s rave dancing in the town centre].

I cycle alot and I bet I could bike for blooy miles in the this lovely summer......probably woludnt make it back but hey..

Of course ,I will probably love the quarter ,doube drop 2 , buy a 12 pack of beers from Amazon ,give most away 2 strangers whom I talk to death about potentially close Supernove and the possible effect on the ozone or Gamma ray bursts followed by alking bout why I just dumped my GF but....hey ,its fine, I'm totally fine then considering crying but lol instead because I'm a boss [for 10mins] ,decide enter a family pub with a young nervous girl doing a karoke version of "Everything I do ,I do it for you........., I bumrush the stage and do my 18+ version of Sid Vicous "my way" then try to move the crowd with YMCA or IN THE NAVY however I fail so I beaten up by 6 bouncers [although in my head I win esily ,shaolin style]......order a kebab to replenish my fighting skills......wonder why I ordered a kebab....throw kebab at nearby chuech [take that God ,now turn it into wine] ,approach women half my age and offer them cocaine (which I don't have) ,then blatantly offer sum vague form of sexual 3sum activity [ which I also don't have] ,tell them I have in a BMW 3series which I don't have before walking home alone after being clled very hurtful names .
Deciding I'm ok to drive now ....to the off licence and to no doube make friends .......after taking 4 adderal to sober up ,I instead go to my gym to train legs because I am hardcore only to get stuck at the keycode entrance ,I return home crash my brand new Ford Focus into my own home I get out ......then pass out with my pants down as I was possibly pissing in the car park and only to be rudely awake by the police whom I naturally verbally abuse ,claim it was a thief who searched my pants.......then get sent back to prison which is all honesty is where I beleong and get put once again onto a drug program for 2 yrs.

SO.....Microdose or epic hero adventure ,remember no animals were harmed....not even the Kebab .

The onus is on you BL members, help me micodose because the above sounds like my autobiography pre 30.
Thank u
Step one – get friend with genitals of your liking

Step two – get 100ml syringe

Step three – grind 10 pills and dissolve them in porto

Step four – let her slowly microdose squirt it up your ass over next 36 hours while jerking you off

Step five – thank me

I'm getting that tattooed on my tiny flaccid unit so once aroused ,it wil say ...STEP.....

In a smaller font ,maybe comic sans.

Microdosing mdma will probably have no effects whatsoever, as you'd probably need at least 30-40mg to feel any residual effects. This could be dangerous, as microdosing daily would be quite neurotoxic.
Stick to LSD or schrooms, much safer options.

Microdosing mdma will probably have no effects whatsoever, as you'd probably need at least 30-40mg to feel any residual effects. This could be dangerous, as microdosing daily would be quite neurotoxic.
Stick to LSD or schrooms, much safer options.
Isn't the definition of microdosing to use a subthreshold amount? Why would that be neurotoxic? Isn't a common schedule for the 2a agonists like every 3-4 days?

I am no sure about neurotoxicity if you don't exceed certain thresholds, but lower dose apparently somewhat dumps all serotonin while not providing adequate reuptake inhibition, leading to at least significant comedowns and feeling like shit all the time with minimal benefit

Subtreshold doses of many neurotoxic substances are still neurotoxic. I’ll pretty confidently say that if substance is neurtoxic in normal doses (and not as some just after certain very big amount) you can bet it’s neurotoxic in subtreshold doses too. That might not always be the case but most certainly is in many or most cases.