View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

xtc+dmt

diro

Greenlighter
So today i decided to take my first xtc pill, first I tested my pills and it passed all 3 tests. As is was my first xtc pill and i had only 4-5 hours until my paresnts will arrive home i decided to take a small dose, which was 110mg with my body weight 90kg. Well I waited about 2 hours since I took the pill and nothing happened, i didn't feel anything. I didn't plan to mix it with dmt but today i just recieved my divine crossing v3 so because i didn't feel anything from xtc i decided to smooke dmt. First I loaded about 50mg smooked it and i was supriesed how smooth it was to smooke it with divine crossing v3, it didn't have any harsh taste. Well i didn't breakthrough, which is strange as usually for me 40-50 is enough to breakhrough, but i didn't care as I started feeling such a bless and happined, my cat was sleeping on me while I smoked dmt and i would like to say that my cat is best trip sitter) his fur felt so soft and warm. Well after 30 min I took another 50mg of dmt and I went outside, the grass felt incredible same as sky, clouds and sun. The music also sound amazing, this was strange for me because usually when I'm on dmt music bothers me a lot, but this time it was amazing.
I want to mention that i have done DMT 20-30 times and this time was totally different from other expirences, I would actually say that was my best trip so far.
I ended up smooking all my dmt which I had (about 250mg) and after about 5 hours later since I ingested xtc, my parents arrived and I was 90% sober.

I've got few questions if anyone know the answer, does dmt and xtc is safe to do? I mean the trip was amazing but I don't want to end up in hospital if I will ever try it again with higher dose.

You should be fine.

Honestly, mixing mdma with other longer lasting psychedelics is where this should be considered; compared to dmt.

Think about it... DMT's duration only lasts 10 - 20 minutes TOPS.