• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(XTC/3 pills) + (Marijuana + NO2) Semi experienced - total love for my team

insanobueno

Greenlighter
so, first some background information:
I'm 19 years old
6,56 ft tall
and I weigh 176 lbs

So me and almost my entire soccer team went to a techno rave about 2 weeks ago. We started by eating pasta at my house. I decided to cook 3kg pasta for 14 mates. The pasta was kind of bad but we didn't care much. we were all stoked to go to this party and do XTC with our entire team. We smoked a couple of spliffs at my house and played some FIFA to kill time.

At around 10:30 we couldn't wait any longer so we went on our way. I was a little worried that I smoked a little too much weed and it would make me slow. I later found out I had nothing to worry about. At 11 P.M. we arrived at the party. We got in, danced a little and after 15 minutes we decided to take our first pill. I had my pills tested and they contained an average of 160mg per pill. Usually I start with a little more than half to see how I react on that evening. But tonight was different. I knew that I was going to react perfect because we were all in such a good mood. So I decided to start off with 1 pill. What could go wrong? Absolutely nothing.

+ 11:45 Met up with some more friends and girlfriends. Dancing to the beat I feel it coming up. The almost tickly tinkling sensation that starts in your toes and ends in shivers on my arms and head. I felt my vision becoming more focused and I knew it was going to be an awesome night.

+ 00:15 At this point I’m telling my entire soccer team how much I love them and how happy I am that we started this team of friends. Everybody was hugging, dancing or talking. Me and 3 mates decided to take a little walk around the party to end up on the balcony where people were playing with LEGO, there was a big inflatable jumping cushion and loads of used but still very soft sofa's. We decided to buy a popsicle and maybe try some LEGO. LEGO was a lot of fun but very hard. I had the most amazing ideas in my head, thinking about the beautiful airplane or chopper I’m going to build and how awesome it would look. This idea got me strange enough pretty happy. So with banging music and the spirit of the best construction worker I started to LEGO. I give up after about 20 seconds because I couldn't understand how to get the amazing airplane that was in my head formed by LEGO blocks. So I just gave up and shifted my attention to something else useless.
+ 00:45 after dancing for 30 minutes straight I decided to take another half. I was really feeling the music tonight and dancing my ass off. I was still going hard on my first pill but I decided it was time for another half.
+ 01:10 Felt the effects coming on from the half I took and I knew it was going to go wild from that point. My vision kind of blurred and I was unable from this point on to light my cigarettes.
+ 03:00 Took another half pill half hour ago and I was feeling great. Drank a slush puppy and I found pure joy in smoking mint cigarettes which I usually hate. At this point the DJ that we were all most excited about came on stage so we regrouped to have an awesome dance with our entire team. My arms were light like feathers and I felt like the music was flowing trough me and that the music was controlling my arms and legs. It was awesome. Pure joy.

+ 04:00 I decide to sit next to the jumping cushion with a mate. Happily talking and chatting with the girls next to us. I wanted to take another half (at this point I took 2 that night). But I gave my pills to a friend who disappeared. As we were talking to these girls next to us 1 of them suddenly acted quite strange and her eyes widened so wide that I thought they were going to pop out. I pulled my mate (who was sitting next to her) to me because I knew she was going to throw up. 5 seconds later she threw up all over the floor. Loving and helping people that we are we got her a glass of water and a popsicle in the hope it would make her feel better. I said to my friend that I didn’t have my pills anymore and the girl who was still vomiting offered her pills. Normally I never take from a stranger. Especially when the person is vomiting. But I didn’t see any harm in it so I took half from her

+ 04:30 I was going hard like a monkey running for its banana. Holy, I remember the energy rush that the pill from the girl gave me. Sweating like a dog but dancing like there is no tomorrow.
+ 5:30 after an hour of intense dancing and hugging me and my team mates decide we take one last half so were still going when we arrive home. So I took my last half (at this point I took 3 pills that night) and enjoyed the last half hour of the party.
+ 6:00 party is over and we walked outside, gathered the team and took a bus home, we had ordered a mini bus prior to the party. The chauffeur was laughing the whole trip as 14 19 year old guys are singing along to the country on the radio, sharing lolly’s and happy hugging all the way to home.
+ 6:30 We arrive at my house. First thing we do is eat the watermelons I had. So delicious. Watermelons are my absolute favorite. We all had about 2 grams of top quality Dutch spliff to enjoy ourself the rest of the mornig.
For the next couple of hours we just sit at different places in my house smoking and talking. It was awesome. Than we decided to take out the NO2. I myself had 50 shots of NO2 for the afterchill. I decided to start with 2 hits and o my.. I never imagined for it to be like this. I used a lot of NO2 in the past but never on XTC and marihuana. I remember inhaling it for some time and thinking: this isn’t that special. But every time I thought that I would drift away from reality and end up in some sort of mind blowing space where I thought about life and how awesome it all is. I remember every time I returned to reality all the voices would echo in my head.
+ 13:00 we decide to go to bed as we smoked everything there was and used all our NO2. In bed I felt kind of weird, half sleeping half awake but after not very long I fell a sleep.
To sum it all up, it was one of the most fantastic nights of my life. After this event we grew very close as a team and I had little after effects apart from my jaw that was killing me. This is my first report and my English is not good enough for me to express it like I exactly felt it. I still hope you enjoyed it and feel free to give feedback.

Last edited: