• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Xtampza... Beat the ER?

Miklovinn

Greenlighter
This is a new post or a repost of a old thread that I would like to get some new opinions on.(I'm new to posting but long time reader and fan.)

In this recurring dream I've had.
I've been prescribed Xtampza for approximately three years. 95% of the time I take it as prescribed since I am also prescribed and instant release oxycodone as well. In this dream I've tried many methods for making xtampza instant release. The following has been the best method For me in these dreams.
1. dumped the micro beads into a tin cap (anything fire proof preferably metal 3-4 inches wide.)
2. added a tablespoon of coconut oil.
3. used a lighter to heat the underside of the tin. You could also set it on top of a glass candle. The micro beads melted into a liquid into the oil. It didn't turn to a waxy goop or clump. It was pure liquid.(copied from post mentioned above).

In my own dream I used a small Shaker tin as used when bartending. I also used olive oil and heated the oil a bit before pouring in the microspheres. All microspheres dissolve purely into the oil. In my dream this seem to be the best way That I've tried so far to make xtampza instant release. I could feel it start working in 20 to 30 minutes, but the effects of 27 mg of xtampza was not nearly the same nor as good as 20 mg of instant release oxycodone.

Please share your own experiences and opinion of your own dreams on this subject. Does anyone have a better experience with the way they do it?