• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

XR Adderall

98LBGIRL

Greenlighter
I have been prescribed XR adderall 10 mg after being on Immediate release for a while. I do not feel it XR is helping me. I took my 10 mg when I woke can I take another extended release in a couple hours say 2 hours apart from each other ? I called my doctor but probably won’t hear back from them till later on in the day ,I’ve called the pharmacy an the pharmacist he’s being a butt saying I need to talk to my doctor but I guess that’s what I get for switching to big pharma company because of prices. Please help about to loss my mind.

If you were on instant release 10mg, the XR works by or supposed to work by - giving you 5mg within 30-45min then 5 mg 4 hrs later. 5 mg is rather low to really notice it vs. Instant release. Personally i crush my extended release to make them instant.. you can take another 2 hrs later BUT if you really want effects you should take them at the same time. Its not unsafe however to take a second be it later or at the same time, 20 isnt too high.
Taking in mind i have a high stimulant tolerance, i am able to take 120mg at once without any major negatives, for you ill reccomend not to take more than 3 on a given day until youve taken two at once and know how you'll react. Dont take them too late in the day or theyll bother your sleep schedule.