• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Xmas day - what time were you high by?

Stardawg weed you mad fool! You can buy loads of stardawg "dust" orwhatever its called - the stuff that breaks off in the bottom of the weed bag. Capsule it up and away you go.

So you're shoving shake in capsules and necking it?

Doesn't it have to be decarboxylated first?

@F.U.B.A.R. how much coke did you grab roughly? You could try purifying some.. How pure would you guess it is?

-GC

@G_Chem

I got 2g mate. However, I don't have much experience with sniff (though too much with crack) so I've no idea if it was 'good' or not. It seemed to be very strong, but whether that was due to good quality coke or adulteration with a potent stimulant drug, I've got no idea.

It lasted me a full week because I simply didn't find it that moreish - a red flag surely? The first couple of lines gave me a lovely rush that was very crack like yet not quite so intense but with a slightly longer duration.

But after 20 minutes or so this became an uncomfortable dysphoria where I was left with two choices: take more or drink enough vodka to quosh the feeling. I did both.

Basically I spent £120 on a drug that I didn't really enjoy, but allowed me to drink twice as much booze as normal.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that I'm just too old for stimulants.

(Still got some MDMA to sample though, will report back later ;) )

What kind of petrochemicals do you think end up in this fucking "shake" they sell? Agent orange with a ddt afterchase?

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Best Christmas's I've ever had? 10 on the trot with mdma and my partner from 10am onwards. One in waterfalls in Thailand at Erawan national park, Kanchanaburi, Thailand.

Anti-Christmas.

Best Christmas's I've ever had? 10 on the trot with mdma and my partner from 10am onwards. One in waterfalls in Thailand at Erawan national park, Kanchanaburi, Thailand.

Anti-Christmas.
I remember you posting pictures of your round the world trip then on the forum.

I think it might do if you're already a self absorbed ego maniac. Plus theyre the type of people that seem to be attracted to coke because of its 'superstar' status.

I'd much prefer some good amphetamine sulphate tbh...
Amphetamine come downs are different breed tho and the urge to redose is so strong you end up awake for days

I was drunk high and on ket by 00:00am on xmas day 😁

What do i win

Wtf is 'Stardawg'?
Bro are you British or what how have you not heard of star dog literally every weed dealer these days is "Yo yo for star dog" " got star dog" personally I'm sick of fucking star dog I want variety like the old days I wanna pick between some cheese, blues, haze, chronic, white widow, northern lights etc northern lights(the proper home grown shit) is my favourite when it's the proper legit NL it gives me the best cannabis high by far my best and nicest cannabis high was from northern lights back when I had virgin lungs back then I only needed 3 drags on a little spliff and I was good now the weed is mostly more head high and less body buzz but you still get some nice ones if you look out for em I guess star dog ain't as big down South as it is in East mids

Stardawg weed you mad fool! You can buy loads of stardawg "dust" orwhatever its called - the stuff that breaks off in the bottom of the weed bag. Capsule it up and away you go.
what do you mean capsules you saying you take star dog orally?

P
I'd not bury him just for being into Trans, if anything I'd talk to him about it as the inner Jungian analyst type of person I am would be interested in all his filthy ways, I'd be worried if he came for me. Personally if he took off all his clothes & began swinging his dick around I'd laugh & make helicopter noises, he put it near me in a sexual way I'd cut it off & toss it out the window & hope a fox ran off with it.
hello Francis how are you today lad

Bro are you British or what how have you not heard of star dog literally every weed dealer these days is "Yo yo for star dog" " got star dog" personally I'm sick of fucking star dog I want variety like the old days I wanna pick between some cheese, blues, haze, chronic, white widow, northern lights etc northern lights(the proper home grown shit) is my favourite when it's the proper legit NL it gives me the best cannabis high by far my best and nicest cannabis high was from northern lights back when I had virgin lungs back then I only needed 3 drags on a little spliff and I was good now the weed is mostly more head high and less body buzz but you still get some nice ones if you look out for em I guess star dog ain't as big down South as it is in East mids

Yep, I'm British. Therefore to me, weed is fucking weed. Couldn't give a shit about these fancy strains peddled by wannabe gangsters - they're all the fuckin same as far as I'm concerned.

As long as it burns, it's iree... ;)

Yep, I'm British. Therefore to me, weed is fucking weed. Couldn't give a shit about these fancy strains peddled by wannabe gangsters - they're all the fuckin same as far as I'm concerned.

As long as it burns, it's iree... ;)
Amen Brother, I have to agree.
It's always the same kind that add tag words to sell their weed, they never seen a HPS in full glow & never will.

Unless you are into Shatter I suggest they STFU, people have to speak way too much & all it shows is how dumb they are to those who know ;)

Also the high THC types have now shown to cause something now called "Cannabis Syndrome" which as some effects causes people to projectile vomit upto 80 times a hour, yeah enjoy that idiots :)