• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xeplion and Abilify problems

Robbie09

Greenlighter
Hi I apologize for my bad english.I suffer from affective schizoid disorder and have had 12 injections of xeplion 150mg and then abilify 400mg to date.I suffer from sexual dysfunction, cognitive impairment, anhedonia, lost sense of taste Is this all due to medication or my underlying disease? Experiences or suggestions?

Hi I apologize for my bad english.I suffer from affective schizoid disorder and have had 12 injections of xeplion 150mg and then abilify 400mg to date.I suffer from sexual dysfunction, cognitive impairment, anhedonia, lost sense of taste Is this all due to medication or my underlying disease? Experiences or suggestions?
would 1 or 2 abilify that are 10mg each-- potentiate 2 bags of fetty, 💣 quality cocaine ❄❄❄❄❄ and 2mg of klonopin 💊. I read that it has no recreational value but thats not that i read on these and other forums. Any input or info is appreciated.

Love you all
💙💙💙

Abilify would weaken the effects of cocaine, and it would also likely reduce the pleasure you would feel from the other drugs. It wouldn't potentiate any of them. Ability is an antipsychotic and has no recreational value, in fact typically antipsychotics feel bad.