• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax

Some people find them fun, I never got a fun sort of effect from them personally. Like I just feel less aware basically, my memory is shit, and if I dose high, I'll stumble and be uncontrollably sleepy. And I'll think to myself "why am I not feeling much of anything", while the next day, I don't remember much of what happened. Seems like some people find them fun though. I never got what the fuss was about for people seeking them for recreation but we're all different.
I took a 2 mg Valium Thursday cause I had a surgery scheduled just to chill me out and I had anxiety Fri,Sat.from just one, I should just flush them. I was a daily user for a couple years and think they’ll always be off limits to me now because they spark more anxiety then they prevent.

Don't do fucking benzos for fun, kids.
They're for serious conditions like insomnia, seizures and muscle spasms.
Do you understand what taking this does? Especially long term?
You will get exactly the symptoms it's working against, once you stop taking the benzos. That includes muscle spasms and seizures, yes.

Please stop fucking around with medicines if they weren't prescribed(or are otherwise necessary, I understand some countries have fucked up laws)
Benzos are highly addictive, and an addicted mind is nigh uncontrollable.

Motherfucking benzos, the subject just pisses me off, I'm sorry.
I have to agree with you here. My DOC is heroin. Back when I had a xanax bar connect, ya know those wonderful 2mg totems?! I would cut one up into quarters and take just the quarter when my ass finally chilled out and the nod would come. Never abused them, probably because I could get them whenever. Fast forward today. Still doing dope, tho' got off the needles 3 years ago. I have PTSD, major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety with panic disorder. So, the DR. puts me on the smallest dose of xan at first, .25mg. Got 120 pills a month. Had a hematology/oncolocgy scare back in
September and took ONE fucking extra xan for my heightened anxiety. ONCOLOGY=CANCER, fuck me. Now I am reduced to 14 pills a WEEK!!!!! And that is ok. I want off. The withdrawals are worse to me than any I experienced with heroin. So, I'm titrating down and I'm going to ask my Primary doc if she will put me on valium? Since its a longer acting benzo. Then jump. Xans have their purpose, but
they are so short-acting, its so easy to get caught up in eating handfuls. I'm at.5mgs right now. Supposed to take 2 a day, I've already taken 6 and NOTHING!

pls pls pleaseeeeee be very frugal with them, i just got into them*prescribed, i went from never hardly to hmmmmm 10 a week, yes more stresss yada yada, i swallow them, but i already feel the pull, the need, the emotional want for them, but perhaps also i was addicted to other, pills(pill smoker n snorter) months and months AND months ago, mmmm near 8, but yes i already honestly feel like taking them all the time, because they work at...........first, please follow advices esp from someone thats just began them and see`s the allure,Hope you get some relief,easy does it.
HI! I feel your pain. Pills were never my thing. Only took pieces of xan after shooting dope all day to sleep at night. Left them in the rearview mirror for years. Fast forward and add in the PTSD, depression, etc., I was prescribed 120 .25mg tabs. Then I got knocked up to .05mg. Then I took one extra pill and had the carpet pulled out from under me. I now get a weekly script of 14 pills!!! But I want off. My brain is fuzzy as fuck, I forget stupid shit all the time. And yes, at first, that little 'ol .25mg put me out at night. So far today and its only 5am here in NY, I've had 6 with no results. Not even
fucking yawning. Its time to come off.

HI! I feel your pain. Pills were never my thing. Only took pieces of xan after shooting dope all day to sleep at night. Left them in the rearview mirror for years. Fast forward and add in the PTSD, depression, etc., I was prescribed 120 .25mg tabs. Then I got knocked up to .05mg. Then I took one extra pill and had the carpet pulled out from under me. I now get a weekly script of 14 pills!!! But I want off. My brain is fuzzy as fuck, I forget stupid shit all the time. And yes, at first, that little 'ol .25mg put me out at night. So far today and its only 5am here in NY, I've had 6 with no results. Not even
fucking yawning. Its time to come off.
what i stress actually, so i best nip it in the bud...strange i got a bottle of narco. only taken one, few days back, but its as if im trying to invent pain i dont have! such a mind Fuck all this is. want good things for you, so can relate to most everyone here,yeah dang 6.....

One of my best friends is now 17 years medicated on varying benzos,
and while I trust him with everything I got, it gets scary when he tries to reduce the dose..

I wish all the luck and strength to anyone who suffers because of this fucked up drug
I'm sorry, I really understand it as an anti-seizure medicine, but for mild insomnia it's fucking insane,
and it gets prescribed for insomnia all the time.

im noticing that most of you who are shitting on benzos are all opiate heads

opiates are garbage if you ask me

I eatat least 4 x2mg xanax a day under tongue too get xanax hi 10 to16 2mgs poky bars or kasol or kern 2mg .I'm a benzo addict of 32yrs from Wales u understand got scripted at 13 yrs old.now I got my own supply so never am short.also I have 1mg upjohn 90s 1mg xanax they were pressed by the bars nice mellow xanax

im noticing that most of you who are shitting on benzos are all opiate heads

opiates are garbage if you ask me
Just like assholes, right? Everyone has their opinion. Not sure being into or addicted to opiates has much to do with being fucked with benzos. I never took them to get fucked up. I was prescribed for

my PTSD and anxiety. They aren't sleeping pills, although they can relax you to the point of wanting to sleep? My thought is, people who use heroin or other opioids are looking to numb out or

calm the fuck down. Benzos can assist with that. LIke, I could never slam meth or do lines of coke. I'd be enroute to the ER, STAT!:eek: Then those benzos sure would come in handy!! But I want off of

them now. Been a year and I don't see the benefit any longer.

However I am 45 n am at a point in life where I've accepted that I'm never coming off benzos.i strongly advocate never starting, but if have always have a month or 2 supply in store.cos benzo withdrawals is the WORST cluck ever.im a methadone n benzoaddict of decades

However I am 45 n am at a point in life where I've accepted that I'm never coming off benzos.i strongly advocate never starting, but if have always have a month or 2 supply in store.cos benzo withdrawals is the WORST cluck ever.im a methadone n benzoaddict of decades
Thanks for this post. I really hope more long-term benzo addicts chip in here,
because "honeymooners" never get how fucking dangerous this shit is,
and will always advocate that it's super harmless..(if you space out between uses, yeah yeah, see that's the issue with addictive behaviour)

True I was a dope fiend for a long time but I’ll try pretty much anything except speed,that’s a drug I’ll shit on.

Benzos have their place.

i agree

speed is :thumbs down:

i feel like benzos are miracle drugs in some regard but on the flip-side and in some regard, they're also pretty dangerous

don't stay on them and don't do them everyday

sorry for advocating practical and safe use of benzos

addicts ruining it for everybody else - get a hold of yourselves

i agree

speed is :thumbs down:

i feel like benzos are miracle drugs in some regard but on the flip-side and in some regard, they're also pretty dangerous

don't stay on them and don't do them everyday

sorry for advocating practical and safe use of benzos

addicts ruining it for everybody else - get a hold of yourselves
Them selfish bastards 🤣

Xanax and other benzos are nearly 100% bioavailable by eating them, there is no benefit to taking them by other means (snorting is less effective than eating, for example).

The bigger picture with benzos is that they are shit drugs for recreation, they're really not recreational, they're good for anxiety and sleeping and coming down from stimulating drugs. The effects are rather subtle, they're not euphoric and don't really feel all that good. You will always feel like you're not very high, yet they can cause you to behave in weird ways and black out. Most importantly, they have the worst withdrawal of any drug out there and are easy to get addicted to when you're trying to chase a high. Bottom line, they're not good drugs to try to get high on. They can be invaluable to interrupt panic attacks or to use occasionally for insomnia, but thats about it.
Snorting them won't help it hit my system any faster? Or have a higher bioavailability then oral? Man I've been wasting them then

Snorting them won't help it hit my system any faster? Or have a higher bioavailability then oral? Man I've been wasting them then
There is no point in snorting benzo pills. It has even lower bioavailability up the nose when mixed in with pill fillers. It's also not healthy for your nose.

Sure, it might hit you 15 minutes faster... but there is still no rush.

It's pointless and yes, a waste, to some degree.

They'll hit you slightly faster, but the "high" isn't any better. And they actually have a lower bioavailability snorted than they do orally.