• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax

What is the most effective way to take a xanax
Xanax is pretty well absorbed just by swallowing it, like negro said, you could also put it under your tounge to absorb.

Try to keep your dosage low, and use it infrequently unless you wanna end up physically addicted

What is the most effective way to take a xanax
pls pls pleaseeeeee be very frugal with them, i just got into them*prescribed, i went from never hardly to hmmmmm 10 a week, yes more stresss yada yada, i swallow them, but i already feel the pull, the need, the emotional want for them, but perhaps also i was addicted to other, pills(pill smoker n snorter) months and months AND months ago, mmmm near 8, but yes i already honestly feel like taking them all the time, because they work at...........first, please follow advices esp from someone thats just began them and see`s the allure,Hope you get some relief,easy does it.

Don't do fucking benzos for fun, kids.
They're for serious conditions like insomnia, seizures and muscle spasms.
Do you understand what taking this does? Especially long term?
You will get exactly the symptoms it's working against, once you stop taking the benzos. That includes muscle spasms and seizures, yes.

Please stop fucking around with medicines if they weren't prescribed(or are otherwise necessary, I understand some countries have fucked up laws)
Benzos are highly addictive, and an addicted mind is nigh uncontrollable.

Motherfucking benzos, the subject just pisses me off, I'm sorry.

Don't do fucking benzos for fun, kids.
They're for serious conditions like insomnia, seizures and muscle spasms.
Do you understand what taking this does? Especially long term?
You will get exactly the symptoms it's working against, once you stop taking the benzos. That includes muscle spasms and seizures, yes.

Please stop fucking around with medicines if they weren't prescribed(or are otherwise necessary, I understand some countries have fucked up laws)
Benzos are highly addictive, and an addicted mind is nigh uncontrollable.

Motherfucking benzos, the subject just pisses me off, I'm sorry.

i took benzos for fun for years and none of that ever happened....taking them for fun, to me, means you're not eating them everyday

once you start eating them everyday, that's when you get yourself in trouble...i ate them maybe 2 or 3 times maximum in a week - but usually once or twice a week

i used to tell people off without even realizing i was telling them off - that was the biggest problem for me :)

xanax i didn't like as much because i couldn't remember things.....so i prefer diazepam aka valium

2 blues (20mg) that was my favorite past time

:devils:

that was so great

fedex the next day they're at my door

ya gotta jump through hoops to get valium now

and i don't see anybody with them anymore

lame

Lol,you don’t go doctor shopping for several scripts,that’s sourcing drugs.
The folks who need them can easily get them from a doctor.
:rolleyes: do i have to spell every little thing out?
This is obviously under the pretense that you ask for more drugs

dude, people fake scripts in the US, don't pretend this doesn't happen