• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax XR recreational value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well took 6 2mg XR in one siting just the whole tablets, so that makes around 12mg alprazolam, thats crazy. needles to say if they were IR I would black out. But now I feel like around like if I took 2-3mg IR alprazolam should feel, maybe goes higer on some point? But at least should work all day. Not going to eat queatiapine anymore, I literally don't have any sleeping please that I can use, every one has nasty side-effects, mirtazapine instant extreme depression for one week, quetiapine is fine if it always worked on 25-50mg, but the toleance rices every night, finally had to take 300mg and felt like shit whole day. Yesterday didnt have to take anything just melatonin and the 6mg xr xanax in 9 hours sitting, slept fell. Maybe melatonin is good sleeping pill after all, totally natural, no side effects and should work always as long you take it at the same time and go to sleep the same time. Benzos are very bad sleeping pills mostly, becayse for me 1 week of temazepam every night caused waking up every 4 hours to takem ore to sleep, and after 1 week use I stoped and had inomnia for another 4 days. Dormicum is even worse, had to wake up every 2 hours to take more to get more sleep.

So lets hope melatonin work now on until I don't need that anymore also. Antihistamines, like doxylamine seems also working, but not long and ahve side-effects often. Maybe best one is olanzapine if you want to sleep 16 hours a day, but its not meant for sleep.

Last edited:
I'm closing this. Re: Dedicated solely to the recreational value of an untried drug. It might yet have survived if it hadn't been posted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.