• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax Withdrawl? Or what is this?

MNWolf

Greenlighter
For years, off and on I have taken recreational Xanax. I do have anxiety. I usually take 1-2MG every Tuesday night & Saturday night. So twice a week…

Upon taking it, my anxiety completely disappears and I feel a warm glow. I’ll stay up ALL night. Literally Xanax wakes me up cause I’m enjoying life without anxiety for once. I’ll clean my house, so my laundry, walk the dog, organize, go wash my car, I do all the chores I’ve been dreading with ease and I enjoy it.

I then go to bed, I get about 6-8 hours of sleep and I wake up feeling amazing. The half life is still in effect and I have no anxiety. I go about my morning or afternoon and then suddenly I CRASH.

I get so tired, my eyes are heavy and they burn, I lose every care in the world and don’t give a shit about anything, but the #1 side effect I experience that I cannot defeat is I’ll eat SO MUCH. Pop, chips, a main course meal, followed by more junk food, and then more pop. My stomach is a bottomless pit and I truly do not give a fuck. I just continue eating until eventually I crash so hard I fall asleep at 7 PM and then wake up the next day. I do not experience any anxiety the following day after a Xanax like others. Just these side effects of no motivation, lethargy, and I eat a profuse amount which I cannot control.

Is anyone else like this? Can someone provide me tips that I can do to combat these feelings the following day? I only do benzos once, sometimes twice a week because of this.

I’ll stay up ALL night. Literally Xanax wakes me up cause I’m enjoying life without anxiety for once
That is kinda common with those who experience high anxiety, IME.
I use to eat 6-8mg at work throughout an 8hr shift. Real ones.
Nothing bothers me and all is well without anxiety but it is a part of life and trying to work on other ways to deal with this in a more "healthy" manor.
Just these side effects of no motivation, lethargy, and I eat a profuse amount which I cannot control.
I think this is normal after effects maybe because at least half of what dose was taken has been eliminated and coming back to "ground" isn't always pleasant.
And the munchies.
It's a shorter acting bnz so maybe there are other options available, IDK.

Is this alprazolam real? I mean knowing it came from a pharmacy?
Just curious it ain't a trap. Lol
Be easy maybe ttyl...?
Prace

That is kinda common with those who experience high anxiety, IME.
I use to eat 6-8mg at work throughout an 8hr shift. Real ones.
Nothing bothers me and all is well without anxiety but it is a part of life and trying to work on other ways to deal with this in a more "healthy" manor.

I think this is normal after effects maybe because at least half of what dose was taken has been eliminated and coming back to "ground" isn't always pleasant.
And the munchies.
It's a shorter acting bnz so maybe there are other options available, IDK.
Thanks for the reply, bro.

Do you have any ideas on how I can combat the next day side effects and not eat so much food and be tired?

I literally eat so damn much it’s crazy

Why would you ask if I’m a AI? Lol
I question everything but this time for shits and giggles.
Never know, though. Seen some things and stuff I do not recommend it. :p
Glad ya have real product always a plus in my book.
The munchies? Do you eat well the day of dosing? Does it exacerbate a health issue?
I eat anytime I can and usually have to force feed myself at times. I mean just basically shoveling food to keep weight on and but you may be in a totally different situation.
A lot of times if I binge a bnz I usually couldn't care less for food.