• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax withdrawal... help?

UPDATE** Sorry i have been gone for awhile and havent updated but here it goes. I have no benzo withdrawals still feeling amazing clear mind and able to get my tasks done. I was gone all weekend and rolled felt awesome may have fucked up my boys more idk hahaha thanks guys I was actually just very sick from the antibiotic and feel much better! thank you all again for the updates and for the help im gonna get some rest after a weekend of crazy.

UPDATE** So still have abstained from the benzos and it is still going great life has continued normally and i have been great. I have been craving xanax as of recently and that bottle has been tempting me with all its glory.

UPDATE** So still have abstained from the benzos and it is still going great life has continued normally and i have been great. I have been craving xanax as of recently and that bottle has been tempting me with all its glory.

Dude. Have you considered just getting rid of the bottle? You’ve come so far, why keep it around as temptation?

i actually did gave it to my roomie lol! i have recently had extremely blurry vision can barely see shit when will this shit go away its driving me absolutely crazy!! im getting more oxy because of my boys getting swollen and they fucked with it and i blacked out from the pain. tired of constant shit storms! im completely back to myself and im elated from it besides severe blurred vision!. started really experiencing sleeping problems so im taking a shit ton of melatonin and OTC sleep aids i get to start my job in 1 more week so fucking stoked!! i really appreciate all of you guys and i cannot tell you how much it has helped me through the most confusing and anxiety ridden part of my life anticipating WDs im lucky thats why i havent fallen back into it! if anyone can answer why im experiencing blurred vision after i thing maybe a month and a half!

Update** Whats up bluelight i ended up doing 90 bars in 4 days have no idea what has happened for the past week blew like 2k and i lost my wallet and got in a fight and almost arrested. My advice dont take 90 bars over 4 days stupidest decision in a min i kept popping them forgetting i took more so anyone have a story like that please share.

Holy shit!

I’m not even sure what to say bro. Many of us have had a Xanax bender/blackout/missing days, etc... but yours sounds like a doozy.

And you were making so much progress. How are you doing now? Physically I mean? Any withdrawal symptoms?

Damn Son! I'm going to have to remove my "What would puppy do?" sign over the medicine cabinet after hearing about this, but good to hear you're okay. Any change with that blurry vision? Maybe I'll check back in a few days on second thought.

Yeah im good i dont know how i would have taken 90 in 4 days but thats what everyone said but i hope i gave them out or something but no withdrawals and my vision is fucked up, i guess i have cataracts at 23 fml right? i also got hit by a car after i posted my update ive been down on my luck but im good as fuck im not touching xanax again after that i didnt even know i took that many i meant to take one aftere my friend gave me a bad X pill and i guess i blacked out and kept taking em idk what happened really but im good! sorry everyone for letting you guys down but im still staying strong and saying fuck xanax! i gotta go to the hospital tomorrow i think i broke some ribs idk but Thanks for all the well wishes and thank god no withdrawals it doesnt even feel like i took that many im really questioning if my homie that admitted to taking my oxy also took my xans and just gave me like 10 so id black out idk i probably was just dumb i would hope after stealing my oxys for my balls he wouldnt steal my xans too but who knows id like to believe i did since i dont remember the last 4 days.