• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax vs kpins

jakob720

Bluelighter
I've been using Xanax consistently for the past 8 years. but just recently I've started using pins they are noticeably different in how the hit and high. but I seem to get no hang over what so ever maybe some what disoriented. but that's about i. can anyone entertain me and let me know why. it might time to have the switch over (let me know if I am on the wrong thread fairly new)

I like the kpins quite a bit. They really help with anxiety but you will build a tolerance and docs are starting to not want to give it out just like xans. I love the open chest feeling like I can breathe and it helps with panic attacks. Downside, I have a hard time getting off in the bedroom. Majorly blows.

I've been using Xanax consistently for the past 8 years. but just recently I've started using pins they are noticeably different in how the hit and high. but I seem to get no hang over what so ever maybe some what disoriented. but that's about i. can anyone entertain me and let me know why. it might time to have the switch over (let me know if I am on the wrong thread fairly new)
Dang, what's your tolerance like? 1 year and something of xanax got me go get to 20 mg and it was like I had taken nothing.....