• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax vs Klonopin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefer clonazepam, it is my 2nd favorite benzo(1st is temazepam).

i find clonazepam to be very relaxing/euphoric with a long duration. it also has a more "dopey" feeling than other benzos, produces a pleasant "body high", and it doesn't have too strong hypnotic effects(although large doses could easily lead to a blackout and sleep). it takes a while to peak but i can feel onset effects in less than an hour after taking.

clonazepam also is one of the strongest anxiety killing benzos(more than alprazolam imo) which is good as i suffer from anxiety. if i take a few k-pins in early night hours i can still feel anxiety relief and calm well into the next day after waking up due to it's long duration/half life. this also makes it good for stimulant comedowns.

i think alprazolam is overrated, i find even diazepam to be a superior benzo. alprazolam's duration is short, its not very euphoric, its not as sedating as people say it is, and street prices are overpriced(like $5 per bar and it takes 3 bars or more for me to feel high, i'd rather spend my money on better drugs).

i've noticed most of alprazolam sold on the street is to ravers(usually dumbass high school kids) who pop ecstacy pills like candy and are constanly on a comedown or are rolling and know they're going to crash so they are willing to over pay some dealer for some bars to kill the crash.

i think the reason alprazolam is so well known and in demand is because it is overperscribed(i just said to my doc that i'm uncomfortable about MRI tests and he immediately offered xanax). you could look in any soccer mom's medicine cabinet and find a bottle of bars. it's wide availablity and decent potency(compared to most other benzos) has made it popular, but there's way better benzos out there.

Your entire post is so stupid I dont know where to begin.

First off, 3 bars is WAY too much to get "high" off alprazolam. Its great to see such harm reduction knowledged people like yourself suggest that someone take 6mg's.

Second off, unless your one of those highschool kids who apparently pop ecstasy pills, how would you know they are the ones begging for it??

Im way, way past that stage and am perscribed alprazolam for panic attacks due to its very fast time that it kicks in, and instant calmness.

And you are also incorrect about xanax being overly perscribed.

Xanax has become very hard to become perscribed and it took me two different doctors, and alot of trust, and alot of talk about how klonopin wasn't helping with my panic attacks to convince him.

And I highly doubt that any "soccor moms" would have bars laying around.

I mean, really, soccor moms? I dont picture "soccor moms" with tons of bars like they have a medicine cabinet comparable to rapper lil wytes.

Seriously you need to maybe take a break off being sedated so much and learn to, i dont know, make a smart post sometime. Because that was by far the dumbest ive seen on here (excluding GL's from the ecstasy forum =D)

Your entire post is so stupid I dont know where to begin.

First off, 3 bars is WAY too much to get "high" off alprazolam. Its great to see such harm reduction knowledged people like yourself suggest that someone take 6mg's.

Second off, unless your one of those highschool kids who apparently pop ecstasy pills, how would you know they are the ones begging for it??

Im way, way past that stage and am perscribed alprazolam for panic attacks due to its very fast time that it kicks in, and instant calmness.

And you are also incorrect about xanax being overly perscribed.

Xanax has become very hard to become perscribed and it took me two different doctors, and alot of trust, and alot of talk about how klonopin wasn't helping with my panic attacks to convince him.

And I highly doubt that any "soccor moms" would have bars laying around.

I mean, really, soccor moms? I dont picture "soccor moms" with tons of bars like they have a medicine cabinet comparable to rapper lil wytes.

Seriously you need to maybe take a break off being sedated so much and learn to, i dont know, make a smart post sometime. Because that was by far the dumbest ive seen on here (excluding GL's from the ecstasy forum =D)

Actually you're a bit wrong. Valium and xanax are highly prescribed to stressed out mothers. Hence their nicknames "mommies little helpers"..

I got xanax easily for my panic disorder. I went off of it.. I now take valium and klonopin. However, Xanax is very easy to get. Just because your situation differs from the norm does not mean you are correct.

I know tons of "soccer moms" who have bars laying around.. haha

Lastly 3 bars probably wouldn't get me high because of my anxiety problems. But I don't abuse benzo's either. Someone with a tolerance can easily handle 3 bars. I watched a friend of mine eat 15 bars, get loaded at the bar and still function. Perhaps you need to take a break from being a know it all, because it seems you know nothing.

Next.

We know a few things; Xanax hits you harder and faster but doesnt last as long. All benzos take away my appetite (I can only eat sweets) They are a Godsend for Alcohol hangovers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.