• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax,valium,gaba,kratom balancing tolerance questions

razordesignz

Bluelighter
So I currently am scripted 10mg valium twice a day, 1mg xanax a day 600mg gabapentin four times a day and have taken kratom for months. My tolerance is high for all four and I'm curious the best way to rotate to keep tolerance down, like don't take kratom or gabapentin for 4 days and just do benzos, or. Only do gabapentin for 4 days and rest on the others. My goal is to feel effects from all four when I do take them my psychs being a pain on upping my doses...I also have spare kolonopin but it's not currently instructed. Sorry long question I know, If any one has advice on tolerance getting the most out of things thank you!
(I know simple basics like grapefruit with valium) wondering about receptors timing etc.

I would suggest tapering off these substances slowly.
All of them, besides the Kratom, can result in seizures if you were cold-turkey.
I would suggest stopping the Kratom, or lower the dose if you are having bad withdrawals.
Then taper to a lower dose from the others.

After about a month or so, you can up your dose once in awhile to obtain euphoria.

Best of luck!

Wow I'm in such a similar situation I'm on IV heroin .4 blk tar , 2 10 valiums or 2 mg kpin or Xanax , and I take 300 mg GABA 4x daily but that was me a few weeks ago . What I did was switch from Valium to kpin cause Valium is just too much half life for long term taper it's a weird paradox cause than you WD longer even for taper . I went from 20 mg Valium to 2 mg kpin slowly tapered to .5 mg now I broke into 4 doses a day so I always had something to look forward to .
So at one point I did like .5 mg 4x a day, than .25 4-5x a day slowly to .125 4 times a day now but I don't feel anything when I take it now.
With gabas same thing broke into 4 started taking 150 mg 3-4 X than got down to 75 mg 3-4 times a day with the .125 kpin and than jumped off GABA 4 days ago CT . With the H I've cut down to .2-.3 a day with some morphine on the side it's possible but it's hard .

What I wanted to say is having the 4 doses a day to look forward to keeps you on track like having 4 gabapentin doses and 4 Valium doses and 4 Kratom doses to look forward to you can spread them at random times as long as overall the end of the day you're taking less of all. Like take GABA and Valium but save Kratom dose for later so you can sometimes mix up take 2 doses of GABA 1 Valium no Kratom , or 2 Kratom 1 Valium no GABA just examples of what helped me that's why I took my time typing this good luck I'm down to 200 mg morphine ER with .2-.3 Tar and .5 k pin a day 4 days off gabapentin and I gotta say only today I feel like I stopped craving gabapentin good luck