• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax Tolerance

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
I can take 2 bars and not blackout and still function as long as I'm home and have no responsibilities. It's a recreational dosage I enjoy (4mg) especially mixed with a bowl or 2. Would It be unwise to up the dosage to 6mg? Is there a threshold where the positive effects stop?

Also, does redosing work? If I take 4mg and decide I want 2mg more an hour later, is that a waste?

redosing is something I wouldn't always recommend.. but if you do decide to, maybe pop half a bar at a time and go from there. Also, benzo tolerance builds up super quick esp since it stays in your bloodstream for a while... try smoking more bowls, that might do the trick =)

it does! you can redose in a couple hours. but in the bloodstream the maximum that stays in your system is 4 mg... so you can let it dilute a little before pumping more into your system =)

it does! you can redose in a couple hours. but in the bloodstream the maximum that stays in your system is 4 mg... so you can let it dilute a little before pumping more into your system =)
Where did you get this information from?

You can redose but a lot of the time it isn't worth it. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up with no bars and no recollection of anything. That shit fucks your memory. You also end up redosing while you are barred out which means your judgment is not going to be the best.