• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax that has a soapy like taste no bitterness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what they’re pressed with. I’m about to get a k pack but I want to make sure it’s good RC and not just binder. Definitely not alpraz. Thanks :)

fuck it's may so ive been smoking meth on and off but i think more on for about 5 months now.........ok ill go to rehab if it makes you happy and i dont have a stroke like schizopath said

Anyone know what they’re pressed with. I’m about to get a k pack but I want to make sure it’s good RC and not just binder. Definitely not alpraz. Thanks :)
Hi Xan and welcome to Bluelight. Please ignore Specified, he is having a rough week.

Unfortunately, we really have no way of telling you what your pills could possibly be pressed with. We can hypothesize, but there is no real way to be sure.

My advice is not to take counterfeit, pressed pills. People are putting fentanyl and God knows what in them.

Is your dealer trying to pass these off as real, what is the situation here? There are testing kits that you can purchase online. Be safe!

Anyone know what they’re pressed with.
People are putting fentanyl and God knows what in them.
Got a pack of ten fent tests for a dollar each.
Used two already. All is clean here. Even tested a strain of kratom that I love so much... negative on kratom and urine.
This is what a fent test may look like (have yet to find a source of fent but know it is about and will be using these wisely).
BF0mnMC.jpg

Another welcome, though. Hope ya can get back with us on this as it is interesting; been there and wish to not go back.lol Hope ya just forget about puttin' yours and others lives in danger. Is it really worth it? If yes then off ya go.
Please do not acquire the pressed bull-shit, Xan. For the love of pete.
Best wishes,
Ptah

It sounds like you already know they're fake, and that means you know much more than us. It's impossible to say what's in them, even if others have had soapy xanax it doesn't mean it's the same as what you have.

I'd say throw them out but if you won't do that then please be very careful. Take small pieces of the pill before you even think about taking a whole one.

Got a pack of ten fent tests for a dollar each.
Used two already. All is clean here. Even tested a strain of kratom that I love so much... negative on kratom and urine.
This is what a fent test may look like (have yet to find a source of fent but know it is about and will be using these wisely).
BF0mnMC.jpg

Another welcome, though. Hope ya can get back with us on this as it is interesting; been there and wish to not go back.lol Hope ya just forget about puttin' yours and others lives in danger. Is it really worth it? If yes then off ya go.
Please do not acquire the pressed bull-shit, Xan. For the love of pete.
Best wishes,
Ptah
My test kits are different and I don't understand how to use them. My dealer asked me if I could get xanax with fent in em and i'm shit scared he's trying to kill me

My dealer asked me if I could get xanax with fent in em and i'm shit scared
Tell him/her to fuck off, baby.
There really is no good ending to a love story involving fent.
Be scared and trust this instinct... run or beat his/her ass down. Nah... but run from this, please. Just tell 'em nobody got fent, ATM, bro but on it.
Or just find another dealer as this one may give ya one back and there you fucking go... nah... fuck that we need ya, bro.
Got a pic of the test you have? Were they provided by this dealer?
Thanks,
Ptah

Tell him/her to fuck off, baby.
There really is no good ending to a love story involving fent.
Be scared and trust this instinct... run or beat his/her ass down. Nah... but run from this, please. Just tell 'em nobody got fent, ATM, bro but on it.
Or just find another dealer as this one may give ya one back and there you fucking go... nah... fuck that we need ya, bro.
Got a pic of the test you have? Were they provided by this dealer?
Thanks,
Ptah

I don't want to test every single fuckin pill
One would more than likely only have to test a small portion of a pill and if fent-alized will more than likely be the whole of the batch. This is just a guess from experience but of course when dealing in un-scripted drugs there is no telling or guarantees.
Looks like a simple process of measuring mg and ml... one would have to have a mg scale and either a syringe or dropper to measure the amounts needed to test for accurate readings according to webpage (my interpretation).
My opinion is to forgo the search for fent and use these tests to keep yaself alive, mate. That's just me, though.
Always around,
Ptah

yeah you all heard he rocks up with only 3 bags not 3 and a half. oh well no loss if he doesn't have sealed bottles his just lost a very good customer cos i'll buy shitloads lol

One would more than likely only have to test a small portion of a pill and if fent-alized will more than likely be the whole of the batch. This is just a guess from experience but of course when dealing in un-scripted drugs there is no telling or guarantees.

What would happen with home pressed pills that ain't mixed up properly but have some alprazolam in them, say he bought a batch of these pills, scrapped off a small portion, which happened to be the section with legit benzo in, tested it, it's comes back as benzo but because of the inconsistently the rest of the pill had lots of fent?

Genuine question as I'm intrigued how these tests works on pills of bad quality, contents not evenly distributed?

What would happen with home pressed pills that ain't mixed up properly but have some alprazolam in them, say he bought a batch of these pills, scrapped off a small portion, which happened to be the section with legit benzo in, tested it, it's comes back as benzo but because of the inconsistently the rest of the pill had lots of fent?

Genuine question as I'm intrigued how these tests works on pills of bad quality, contents not evenly distributed?
eXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS PROBABLY READING THIS WHEN HE GETS HOME LAUGHING THINKING TO HIMSELF HAHA I JUST FUCKED HIM OVER WITH ONLY 3 BAGS AND I'LL NEVER FIX HIM UP ON MONDAY LIKE I SAID I WOUD

fuckin' dealers like the other guy I copped from he sold me xanax and there was only 49 in the bottle not 50.........I mean come on you wanna take one out.........honestly? for real? I mean it's only 1 pill but come on he probably does that to all his customers so he gathers a big stash FULL STOP

I mean it's only 1 pill but come on he probably does that to all his customers so he gathers a big stash FULL STOP

I hate that, one pill is still one pill, that I pay for, just like I have my own scales, stupid dealers think they can give me a 0.8 and think I won't notice, I pulled him up on it and he said "yeah they're point 8s" even though he said its a gram at first, then he said he'll do me a gram for slightly more money and it was a 0.95 I was pissed as that's a bump woth of K

Even though my lines are huge, I'd like that bump right about now as I've not got any K, waaaaaahh

What's even more annoying is it was very good K, some of the best I've had this year and the dealer has gone back home to London due to the lockdown and I'd pay full price for a few of his 0.8s now as it was good shit

I hate that, one pill is still one pill, that I pay for, just like I have my own scales, stupid dealers think they can give me a 0.8 and think I won't notice, I pulled him up on it and he said "yeah they're point 8s" even though he said its a gram at first, then he said he'll do me a gram for slightly more money and it was a 0.95 I was pissed as that's a bump woth of K

Even though my lines are huge, I'd like that bump right about now as I've not got any K, waaaaaahh

What's even more annoying is it was very good K, some of the best I've had this year and the dealer has gone back home to London due to the lockdown and I'd pay full price for a few of his 0.8s now as it was good shit
Yep! Can we get a "what you hate about you're dealer" or something thread on here?

"Trust me I will give you the other half next time" trust me there legit bro" yeah well thats the only thing you can do, even though you know there talking shit...is trust "trust them" oh well probably be my last post on bluelight if there's nothing else to post on.

can someone please tell me how to test the pill? I was being a dickhead before

Status
Not open for further replies.