• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax stopped working?

And btw, Klonopin wafers come in 1/8th mg tablets so it is superior
Well, here they come in 2mg pills so I really don't know what you guys have there.
when you fuck with benzos enough all you need to test for is fent. Taste and effects are enough to know if its real alp
No it's not, there are so many close chemicals to alpro and even fake chemicals which taste like it that you really can't know.

dude I've eaten at least 5 to 10 thousand bars in my life. Real, fake, those Mexican farmaprams, real pfizers straight from the pharmacy bottle they keep behind the counter. I know alp when I taste it and I more importantly I know how it feels, like how you know when you got good acid. You just know man. I'm not a novice. I've just never binged like this before.

No you're not broken, but you're definitely in need of repair.

Are these actual pharmaceutical (from a pharmacy) alprazolam or street pressed xanax?

Using benzos is like paying for anxiety relief using a credit who's interest rate you can't afford. You'll pay everything back with extreme interest, sometimes even one's life.

I recommend you consult a doctor and get a diazepam taper going asap. If that is not an option maybe try to obtain some diclazepam and taper slowly yourself.

Benzos are hell and i know this from far too much experience. At some point you have to pay that interest. The safest way is to do so slowly.

"Snaps fingers"

Looks like we have a Bill Shakespeare on our hands. The allegory of the Benzo and the credit card.

It is all so true. Benzodiazepines are like Opioids. They are like miracle medicine in that they generally "work" immediately and effectively for the prescribed condition. A big difference is that Benzodiazepines can wreak havoc when they're prescribed for longer than a few weeks.

When Benzodiazepines' effects begin to wane, a common course of action is to raise the dosage to keep the perceived benefit going. This works temporarily, but again, like a credit card you can end up with more debt than you can handle.

The best course of action is to immediately formulate a plan to lower your current dosage in the hopes of getting back to a place where the medication is again effective.

This isn't a particularly attractive option for someone who is already struggling. The good news is that you have a whole crew here with knowledge and experience who can help make this process as painless as possible.

This is just my opinion, but I feel very strongly about it. Pushing forward into a higher dependence will most likely lead to way more pain and misery than addressing the issue right here and now.

Please let us know if this is an Avenue that you're willing to pursue and we will gladly help you. If you want privacy, you can always private message any one of us whom you trust. Look forward to hearing from you!!

A long acting Benzodiazepine like Clonazepam or Flurazepam is best. Honestly even Lorazepam can work, you just have to dose it more often, and it is not a first choice

Feel free to PM me, I am
The resident Benzodiazepine Expert, ask around 😎

Or
Keif Richards, who is just the man!

A lot of people here would be willing to help you through not everyone knows how

So anyway, good Luck and post again if you want help to at least lower your dosage or hit us up via PM

@negrogesic Xanax last longer than Valium

You guys speak much wisdom about the subject. Clearly my habit has gotten out of hand. I'm ganna do what I got to do and only take them when I need to to keep from seizures or anything. If I need any help I won't hesitate to reach out to you guys. Thank you again for your wisdom and support. Much love to you all <3

THE BIG BENZO PROBLEM. fucking tolerance. I've always taken pharma benzos. never pressed. lucky i have a good connect.
but through the years ive had big problems with Xanax. also remember taking 15mg once and felt fuckall. because in the beginning , its like wow i found the answer to my life's anxiety and then get slapped in the face with a fuck you. not going to rant on about how to tackle it the healthy way. but yeah i just got a stash of valium and i mean il take 50mg and nothing. also did the grape fruit juice thing, also did nothing. good luck with whatever you choose to do next.

THE BIG BENZO PROBLEM. fucking tolerance. I've always taken pharma benzos. never pressed. lucky i have a good connect.
but through the years ive had big problems with Xanax. also remember taking 15mg once and felt fuckall. because in the beginning , its like wow i found the answer to my life's anxiety and then get slapped in the face with a fuck you. not going to rant on about how to tackle it the healthy way. but yeah i just got a stash of valium and i mean il take 50mg and nothing. also did the grape fruit juice thing, also did nothing. good luck with whatever you choose to do next.
just make sure you get advice on coming off, its not pretty and can be dangerous. ive done it plenty, the hard way and the easy way. its not fun having a seizure. so be safe. try to get to a doctor and just tell him the honest truth, and see if he can give you a taper off plan of some sorts.

"Snaps fingers"

Looks like we have a Bill Shakespeare on our hands. The allegory of the Benzo and the credit card.

It is all so true. Benzodiazepines are like Opioids. They are like miracle medicine in that they generally "work" immediately and effectively for the prescribed condition. A big difference is that Benzodiazepines can wreak havoc when they're prescribed for longer than a few weeks.

When Benzodiazepines' effects begin to wane, a common course of action is to raise the dosage to keep the perceived benefit going. This works temporarily, but again, like a credit card you can end up with more debt than you can handle.

The best course of action is to immediately formulate a plan to lower your current dosage in the hopes of getting back to a place where the medication is again effective.

This isn't a particularly attractive option for someone who is already struggling. The good news is that you have a whole crew here with knowledge and experience who can help make this process as painless as possible.

This is just my opinion, but I feel very strongly about it. Pushing forward into a higher dependence will most likely lead to way more pain and misery than addressing the issue right here and now.

Please let us know if this is an Avenue that you're willing to pursue and we will gladly help you. If you want privacy, you can always private message any one of us whom you trust. Look forward to hearing from you!!
yeah ive had a benzo problem for the best part of 15 years. it seems different doctors will give out different tappering plans. at some rehabs they like to do it quick and some doctors will do it over a much longer period of time. so its trying to find the best and most importantly the safest one for you.

I love that credit card analogy. So true.

You need help man from a doctor. Switch to valium and taper. 24mg is a LOT. I maintained my benzo using darkweb markets for around 2 years. They always varied. Many packages would certainly contain different quality. Never had the correct amount of alprazolam. Always pressed. However if you do eat 12 proper bars at a time, that is an insane tolerance.

Even off 2mg withdrawal I landed in the hospital. 24mg you would die I am sure. Make sure you have enough to keep well, and have some backup plans just in case you land in withdrawal. The hospital will treat you with benzo. I got an ativan shot, and 15 valiums and sent on my way. Also sent a shitty bill. Most expensive valium ever. Keep us updated.

I really love what negrogesic has said. I echo all of his points. 24mg is a very large dose and I think it would be best if you see a doctor.

But theres one thing that I dont think has been said yet.... you're pills are most likely pressed if you bought them anywhere other than a pharamacy. Home pressed pills are rarely evenly dosed so its possible that you're tolerance is not actually as bad as it seems. Maybe those bars didn't actually contain 2mg of alprazolam, maybe it was only 1mg or maybe some other benzo or maybe nothing at all, none of us know, the alp taste CAN be faked. Best see a doc and get on klonopin or something... good luck.

Valium is a rapid acting Benzodiazepine with a short duration of action and short elimination or "active " half life. Nordazepam is an intermediate acting Benzodiazepine that wears off fastef than Lorazepam. Do your research

@negrogesic

Do my research? According to you, "Nordazepam is an intermediate acting Benzodiazepine that wears off fastef [sic] than Lorazepam". Nordazepam is actually one of the longest lasting benzos, and it does not, "wear off faster than lorazepam". Nordazepam has a half-life of up to 200 hours whereas lorazepam has a half-life of up to 20 hours.

And diazepam does not have a short duration of action nor does it have a short half-life.

Here's a table that is pretty accurate:

In your signature you proclaim expertise on the subject, even going so far as to invite people to contact you for advice. Earlier in the thread you described diazepam as being one of the worst benzos to use for tapering (which is untrue, it's the gold standard), and now you describe lorazepam as being longer acting than one of the longest acting benzos. I sure hope people aren't acting on your invitation for expert advice.

@negrogesic Xanax last longer than Valium

Same as the above guy says. Not true. Valium like 8 days. Xanax less than a day. I expect by your sig you simply mixed up those 2 words. Just to correct so people know. I know nothing about all these others benzos. Just bars, fake bars and all the unknown crap, and valium. Valium is the best if you want to be stable and taper down.

dude I've eaten at least 5 to 10 thousand bars in my life.

If that's true you really need to do a slow taper if you plan on quitting, definitely don't go cold turkey. You'll probably get some crazy kindling, though I hope not (also depends on how many times you've gone through WDs).

@negrogesic

Oh my Fucking God are you an idiot? There is a whole article about this describing how Valium is short acting despite a long plasma half life, because it has a short distribution half life

Lorazepam lasts LONGER THAN VALIUM

LONGER THAN Valium

LONGER THAN Valium

Check the real references; Ativan is now the gold standard for seizures because it is LONGER lasting; a IV dose of Valium last 1.5-5 hours, Lorazepam I do not remember off hand, though I think it is 4-8 hours

Seriously do some real fucking research, not read tables given plasma half lives that DO NOT MATTER! - And Ashton is complete bullshit, they thought Klonopin, the longest lasting of the RX common Benzodiazepines, was shorter acting than the rapid acting Valium

A drug cannot absorb radidly and last a long time, just does not work that way

And the idea that a single dose of any Benzodiazepine could last a week is funny 😂

Like, LOL funny. I am going to try to find the Theresa or article that articulates this in a way even You people can understand

^ Read This - everyone please take 5 minutes of your day to read this article, to start you on the journey of understanding the complexity of Benzodiazepines

And plenty of people come to me, and the results are uh, not terrible 😎

Last edited:
@negrogesic

Uh, I may have been a bit harsh (in my communications - people are wired to think one way, it is like trying to tell people Oxycodone BA% is actually 50% on average or that rectal administration actually delays absorption

however if you have a problem with something I say then question the post, *do not* make it personal

And please, do not disrespect me. If you can appreciate these things we can get along. If not, well...

PS : I truly meant diazepam wore off faster than lorazepam, that was a typo. However, for me personally, lorazepam and Nordazepam have a similar duration, and most sources say they have a similar duration of action