• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax & Percocet

You cannot, CANNOT snort Xanax. It is not water soluble. If you have a Roxie 30, you can, snort it and take 1mg cxanax by mouth.
Do not add anything else to this combo

Enjoy

(Note if you have no opioid tolerance, 15mg might be better)

For a quicker onset I suppose.
But if it's less bioavailable via nasal ROA then how is that better? In regards to alprazolam, the fastest it'll kick in is sublingual, but shit tastes God awfully bitter. And I've barely noticed any difference in onset between oral vs sublingual.

Also many drugs don't kick in quicker via snooting. It's just an uniformed assumption. Most drugs have bioavailability info readily available on the web,. and we all have computers in our pockets. We live in the age of information and yet people disregard it for hearsay.

Bollocks I say!

if you are not tolerant, 30mg of oxycodone will likely make you throw up. if you haven’t used it before, 10mg is the way to go.

it’s a blue 30mg roxi and you have one? assuming that means you didn’t get it from a pharmacist, beware of fakes pressed with fent.

You cannot, CANNOT snort Xanax. It is not water soluble. If you have a Roxie 30, you can, snort it and take 1mg cxanax by mouth.
Do not add anything else to this combo

Enjoy

(Note if you have no opioid tolerance, 15mg might be better)
I just asked about the oxy and said can I take them together not snort them both

Cream Gravy, the BA% for both routes is around 50%; pretty much exactly the same

I have posted up over half a dozen studies confirming Oxycodone does and NOT have a very high oral BA%, just average. The one study that said it was over 80% involved 5 people and was a drug company study, if not mistaken...

Anyway the general consensus in the medical community and in every other study on pubmed and elsewhere confirms it's 50%. I am tired of repeating this. And if you are opioid naive, H is right and OP should probably snort 10-12mg first (little less than half)

Also to the OP: I know you didn't ask about snorting them, however someone else suggested you snort both so I was correcting them that Xanax(Alprazolam) cannot be snorted. Sorry for the confusion

And cream gravy, read the new chart in odd BL now list it as 50%

Also Tmax for PO is 1.5-2hrs mean, mean tmax for intranasal is 20-25 minutes

Last edited:
Oh and you didn't notice much difference because xanax is actually absorbed more slowly via Sublingual according to one study, with SL taking 2.5 hours vs 1.5-2hrs PO; the other study stated both were around 100 minutes I think; Do not remember which is larger