The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Xanax Or Percocets ?

DeeRollins

Greenlighter
Which one do you prefer? It depends for me: place and mood. Im kinda a big fan of both, though. I like the Percs cause of the happiness and comfort it brings, but I also like Xans cause I just happen to like being zombitized/zoned/in a trance (for some odd reason). I don't have anxiety problems, but they are great for winding down and relaxing.

So which do you prefer?

I prefer opiates in general over benzos. I used to love benzos a year or two ago but once i got a habit for dope i cpuld care less about benzos.

I prefer benzos to opiates. I've done both very few times, always at low doses but opiates always give me nausea, even at low doses. Benzos help me with my anxiety disorders.

I've used both few times though cause its so easy to get hooked.

Percs...they are highly euphoric...benzo's arent. plain and simple

Two completely different drugs, I like them both but if there was a table with oxycodone and alprazolam on it and I could take one, I'd pick up the oxy (assuming there was enough there, one percoset is useless to me). I really love benzos because I do have pretty bad issues with anxiety and they do help a lot, but as far as recreational purposes I don't specifically enjoy getting barred out. Even if I took a handful of them, sure I'd be walking into stuff and whatnot but I don't find it fun or euphoric at all more of just a chemically induced daze almost like sleepwalking. Opes on the other hand make me feel very euphoric and content and not a care in the world so as far as feeling good I'd have to say that's a no brainer for me.

I love gettin barred out. At least i used too, i havent done any benzos in a at least a year.

Perc 30s anyday but there so fuckin expensive nowdays. I copped a script of xanax 2 years ago and after a few uses that shit made me sooo drowsy i couldnt stand it. Id go to work and literally fight to keep my eyes open.

Perc 30s anyday but there so fuckin expensive nowdays. I copped a script of xanax 2 years ago and after a few uses that shit made me sooo drowsy i couldnt stand it. Id go to work and literally fight to keep my eyes open.

There could be another reason for falling asleep at work

Idk i mean it is a sedative and all but true i never really did get a good nights rest which deff never helped

30mg Percocets? Those must be custom compounded.

i get xanax valium opana and dilaudid.....id rather have the opana and dilaudid than the xanax and valium.....but id rather have xanax than percocet

Oh, man! Tough question... but, right now, being that I already have a fair quantity of dope, I'd choose the xanax for sure.

Both at the same time, but if I can only choose one Percocet. Even if it's 5mg oxy vs. 2mg xanax

^ Temazepam is pretty damn euphoric.

Agreed.

At it's core, this post asks "opiates or benzos", is that fair to say?

If I could locate and afford percocets but preferably roxies, old formula oxycontin, I'd say I prefer pain killers to benzos. I have laid down in love clouds high on oxy or roxy.

I have laid down after a heavy dose of benzos, too. But it becomes a sleep cloud instead of a love cloud and I don't/can't stay awake to relish the warm love and confident heart that some opiates gave me.

I stopped doing opiates. The DEA won that round when they changed the oxy pills. Peeling off that color coating with my thumbnail and grinding the pill into a powder was fun because it was so full of anticipation. Snort the powder and wait for your antigravitational experience... sort of like in that scene from Mary Poppins.

If two or three of my family members had benzos, I would for sure ask for/pay for diazapam and alprazolam. I have always enjoyed sleeping heavily for thirteen hours straight.

Here's something I've noticed, and I wonder if anyone else has? Benzos for me take the euphoric edge off opiates. I try never to take them together. (By the way, opiate or benzo question? my vote is opiates with any old day.) If they don't just put me to sleep, benzos tend to make me depressed.

percocets for sure, although I like Xanax and a lot of oxycodone or some opiate, but i prefer opiates anytime, benzos are a bore nowdays, been on them for 7+ years so benzo's are boring to me, but I have not had a script of good opiates in a while, damn doctors try to give out hydrocodone and shit nowdays instead of the 2000-2006 days when I got OC's , diluadids, etc..in large qtys...hmm,I got hooked but it was fun for a long time..

i like xanax because it cost be under 10 bucks to get high on xanax vs 90 or so for a decent oxycodone high.