• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax on blotter

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
do xanax on blotter degrade over time or degrade in hot conditions?

Also, when I used to have a legit script for xanax i never slurred my words even on high doses.

these blotters i do slur my words on high doses.

what could be the problem?

do xanax on blotter degrade over time or degrade in hot conditions?

Also, when I used to have a legit script for xanax i never slurred my words even on high doses.

these blotters i do slur my words on high doses.

what could be the problem?

I dont think they would degrade per se if kept in a cool dry place (obviously they wouldn't last indefinitely, but should keep for a good few years if stored correctly).

As for the slurred words, it's possible that they are either dosed very, very highly or (more likely) contain an ultra potent RC benzos such as flubromazolam instead of actual alprazolam, although it's obviously impossible for us to tell that on a website. The only way you could ascertain that for certain would be to send some away to be tested.

where do i send it to?

IDK. Depends what country you live in. In the UK there's WEDNOS and there's also Energy Control who I think are based in the Netherlands but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't know what places there are in America that analyse samples but maybe a US member will know?

Edit.... apparently there's an international Energy Control testing place.. See link below for details..

https://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/

Anyone know a good cheap place to send a sample? i'm in Australia

Look, a no price sample is better then death. If you care at all, test them.

In my experience most benzos sold as xanax aren't xanax alone unless they come in blisters with a recognisable name.

I can usually tell as I get sleep paralysis from a lot of benzos .. but I don't from xanax. Personally, I'd just assume it's not xanax unless I'd tested it and seen otherwise .. especially with the amount of benzo RCs out there.

In my experience most benzos sold as xanax aren't xanax alone unless they come in blisters with a recognisable name.

I can usually tell as I get sleep paralysis from a lot of benzos .. but I don't from xanax. Personally, I'd just assume it's not xanax unless I'd tested it and seen otherwise .. especially with the amount of benzo RCs out there.

When the psychoactive substances law came into force in the UK a couple of years back they were people left with literally kilos of mega potent RC benzos and their major market gone...that's one of the reasons they turn up so often in fake Xanax these days.

ok i will send it off when i have time lol also do blotters degrade in the heat? 36 today! Great weather for the pool!

IDK. Depends what country you live in. In the UK there's WEDNOS and there's also Energy Control who I think are based in the Netherlands but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't know what places there are in America that analyse samples but maybe a US member will know?

Edit.... apparently there's an international Energy Control testing place.. See link below for details..

https://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/
energy control are based in the netherlands would it make it through customs or would they not bother with a tiny pinch of salt sample?

Last edited:
Alprazolam should have a decent shelf life. I can look it up to double check in a few.

In regards to it decaying quicker due to it being on paper and not pharmaceutical tablets, I’m not sure.

Alprazolam should have a decent shelf life. I can look it up to double check in a few.

In regards to it decaying quicker due to it being on paper and not pharmaceutical tablets, I’m not sure.
dont go to the trouble of looking up shelf life of actual pharmaceutical pills just check blotters if you can thanks