• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Xanax not working

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
So I tried bar of Xanax for the first time and felt nothing so I continued to keep trying and nothing so I decided to give it one last time. I woke up with an empty stomach and took it well in the end it was a bad idea because it worked a little to well and it was thanksgiving so going to my family dinner was a little fucked. Then about a month later took it again on an empty Stomach and nothing very disappointing. now it's over 3 months later and I'm thinking of buying again, should I cause I don't wanna waste any money. Also each time I I let it dissolve in my mouth so idk what could be the problem. I seem to have strange reactions to depressants usually then not working.

I mean...if it doesnt work, why would you waste money on it? I personally do not get anything out of benzos unless im using it sleep. I get absolutely no high out of it so i never buy them.

What are you expecting to feel?
Benzos won't get you really high, but they can fuck you up without you even realizing it.

If they're not doing it for you, why spend the money on them? Although they're usually cheap. Just be careful if you mix them with opiates! You may go into underestimating its strength from your previous encounters, that let you down. Then find out when you mix the two, they come on too strong.

- Hopeless Soul

Are you sure the pills aren't fake? I know pill id isn't allowed here but there are a lot of fake xanax bars around.

As said in post 4# there is a possibility that your druged but doesnt notice it. But people around you will. Folk 4x10 1mg yeasterday and fell asleep, and felt totalt normal today, but i wasnt. So take care when using benzodiazepines, some people notice.

So I tried bar of Xanax for the first time and felt nothing so I continued to keep trying and nothing so I decided to give it one last time. I woke up with an empty stomach and took it well in the end it was a bad idea because it worked a little to well and it was thanksgiving so going to my family dinner was a little fucked. Then about a month later took it again on an empty Stomach and nothing very disappointing. now it's over 3 months later and I'm thinking of buying again, should I cause I don't wanna waste any money. Also each time I I let it dissolve in my mouth so idk what could be the problem. I seem to have strange reactions to depressants usually then not working.

If it doesn't do it for you then why the fuck would you do it again? Xanax is retarded. There's a reason why they call people who have a Xanax problem a BARTARD.

benzos are tricky devils. One day you can get euphoria from 2 mg lprazolam, the next day 4 wont do it. I don't know why this is but it totally depends on the mood.

Are you/were you taking anything else? If you have a high opiate tolerance you may get much less effect from it.

anyone had the white bars that dont taste bitter?

Maybe try finding them from a different source so you can rule the being fake out off the bat. But there is a decent possibility they are fake. I have never came across them because I'm not really a fan but I hear about it.

anyone had the white bars that dont taste bitter?

man ive had green bars that had no taste whatsoever when put under my tongue... but sometimes i'll just go to swallow a single peach and wanna vomit from that second of taste in my mouth.

all of these pills always fucked me up... ive onlly bought off the street once and that dope fiend ripped me off.. xanax i always got were from pharmacy from close people

I've been scripted these benzos before I found out that Lorazepam worked best for me,
I get scripted Lorazepam for Anxiety, Insomnia related to Anxiety, Chronic nausea

Diazepam 10mg 4x daily
Stayed on that that for 8 months

Alprazolam 1mg 4x daily
Stayed on that for 6 months

Oxazepam 30mg 4x daily
Stayed on that for 6 months

Finally, my doctor introduced me to Lorazepam.. He stated it's like Alprazolam and Diazepam mixed together.. sort of like in between.

My first script was..
Lorazepam 1mg 4x daily..
Then BOOM.. I def stated to my doctor this is exactly what I was looking for.
It peaks just as fast as Alprazolam, and lasted 3-4 hours longer.

I've been on Lorazepam for nearly 5 years.

1st year,
1mg 4x daily

2-3rd year
2mg 3x daily

4th year - present
2mg 4x daily

8mg daily is my absolute perfect dose.

Everyone reacts different to medications.
Xanax didnt work well for me either.

You just got to keep trying the meds that best fits your symptoms until you find the right one.

I've had white bars that don't taste bitter, and I didn't feel a thing, fake rubbish, I knowmy xanax very well.

yes, i believe they were complete fakes, not even tiny bit of benzo in them, but another time they had no taste and had something in them., cause i had the next day benzo half life. they was probably bootlegs. but these last were total duds. ill not get anymore.id been better off ordering etizolam

cool, they have xanax in Ireland?yes, i been taking xanax since 88. on and off.