• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax meth cocaine gbl

Carle22

Greenlighter
After long term use say 15 years, how can I help my brain recover from the deep depression I feel.
I take sertraline and olamzapine but they don't help.
Can you ever feel happy without drugs again

Yes, recovery is very possible.

I rarely think about heroin anymore. I used to believe that heroin permanently redefined what happiness meant. Wrong. It takes some time, but you do heal mentally and physically.

Seek some support for your addictions if you haven't. Start eating healthy, exercise and sleep. Good ways to start.

Making changes should be optimistic, not pessimistic.

I have a deep depression , and also psychosis from meth, I hope it goes away.
Are there any vitamins or herbals I could use to increase my dopamine and serotonin or natural ways. I feel I need chemicals to help me arrrrrr
I need to man up😃

I have a deep depression , and also psychosis from meth, I hope it goes away.
Are there any vitamins or herbals I could use to increase my dopamine and serotonin or natural ways. I feel I need chemicals to help me arrrrrr
I need to man up😃

I know how you feel bro. I've been there, with the drugs and psychosis too. Just take a multivitamin and call it a day.

I've tried all sorts of supplements to increase dopamine and shit and none of them really do anything.

By far the best way to regenerate an abused or depleted brain is to exercise and sleep. Sounds boring but it's true.

"One day at a time" seems to be a common saying - but it works for me. One second, minute, hour...one day. Take it however you need to. Knock the stress (and stressful people!) Therapy is labeled as crazy but find someone you can talk to. If you're into it - drawing, journaling, vlogging...reading, music. Get back to the person you were before the drugs - now wiser due to going through detox and RECOVERING!! GREAT JOB!! Now treat yourself well because you've made it to the other side of life. Treat it as it is - a new start.

talking to someone helps a lot, but for the love of god not a psychologist. Someone you trust and have a click with

Psychologie is a, my opinion, purely fictional thing lot's of people abuse it to earn a monthly income. Seek someone working from the heart.