• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax - Impulse Control

Cheddar_Bob_313

Bluelighter
Does anyone else have a poor impulse control when taking xanax? I've heard plenty stories of people stealing everything that isn't nailed down to the floor. I don't have a problem with stealing but sometimes I can have an attitude or can be aggressive. But on the flipside I also can be the nicest guy in the world on xan's and nothing bothers me. Does anyone else have similar issues and how do you deal with them? I never take more than .5 or 1 mg at a time, but the bars are pressed so honestly I don't how strong they can be dosed. I do know it's real alprazolam though.

Totally like no other drug regarding compulsive redosing. I went through over a gram of Etizolam a week at the pinnacle but that was with crazy tolerance. Benzo tolerance is like no other drug too lol maybe that's related somehow

Totally like no other drug regarding compulsive redosing. I went through over a gram of Etizolam a week at the pinnacle but that was with crazy tolerance. Benzo tolerance is like no other drug too lol maybe that's related somehow
I had some etizalom pressed bars that got me through the worst of my methadone withdrawal. But these Xanax smack me ultra hard nothing like etizolam, even at low doses. I guess they're pressed to be 3mgs, how do these vendors ensure proper dosing? I worry about hot spots, parts of the pill that can be stronger than others. I'm not worried about fentanyl contamination, but I am worried about uneven dosing. I imagine there's not much that can be done there.

I did go through a ton of "alp" too, many grams. I hate that nickname tho like Alf's retarded midget sidekick. Flualp and other rc's were ridiculous especially clonazolam. You could always pulverize and reweigh each dose. Getting a hotspot at the wrong time can be bad like when you just want to top off. Break one in half but it's 5 mg somehow lol.

I have no impulse control and poor judgement with all benzos if I take enough (in other words, too much). One time on Klonopin, I tried making copper by mixing bleach with cupric sulfate and almost poisoned the whole household with deadly fumes!

The worst was waking up to humiliating texts that I had no recollection of writing, like professing my undying love to some woman I haven't even talked to in years!

Aah, the good old days...
Don't feel too bad, I professed my love to a lady or two when I wasn't even beaned out but 100% sober.. God, the young me was so stupid, so embarrassing. 🤐🤦🙆

But in my defense i've never really had a girlfriend or been in a serious relationship until the ripe age of 21.. It wasn't because I was ugly lmao, I was just very introverted and had self esteem issues. I'm a lot better with the ladies now, but I wouldn't call myself Casanova either LOL

Last edited:
alprazolam is a drug that makes obviously dangerous and difficult paths that I have no experience of, look like I totally should try riding them with bicycle.