• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax + hydrocodone

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
I took 1mg of xanax + 15mg of hydrocodone. I felt overall relaxed from the xanax, but felt relatively no euphoria from the hydros. I decided to take another 2mg of xanax. At this point all i felt was the xanax. Barely any hydro euphoria.

I read online that xanax dulls the hydrocodone. I also read about people who say they enhance eachother. But to make things even worse, i almost felt as if the hydrocodone dulled the xanax high. 3mg of xanax with no tolerance will have me pretty fucked up. Instead i was just a bit relaxed and my words slurred a tiny bit. I am typing this currently while on all of this. Can anyone relate? Or in your experience, the drugs enhance eachother. Because ime i feel like i just wasted 12$ worth of pills

Obviously you don't get much out of this combo, I would give up on it. Xanax just kills the high from most drugs, plus it will add the unnecessary risk of extra respitory depression. Xanax might enhance the nod if you are into that but a lot of people like to have more euphoria than drowsiness plus hydrocodone induces a pretty good nod by itself.

Glad to hear it! Not trying to preach but Xanax is one of those drugs that is not even worth the trouble unless you have severe panic attacks. A benzodiazepine addiction is not pretty and Xanax blackouts in particular can lead to some pretty stupid decisions.

Im thinking of trying 20mg of hydrcodone + 1mg of xanax. (Normally i would do 15mg hydro + .5 xanax, but i probably have a small tolerance. Im hoping to feel opiate euphoria with a slight benzo relaxation that isnt strong enough to dull the effects. I also get nauseous from opiates and benzos always help with that, so i i feel like i could even do 22.5-25mg. What do you think?

Im thinking of trying 20mg of hydrcodone + 1mg of xanax. (Normally i would do 15mg hydro + .5 xanax, but i probably have a small tolerance. Im hoping to feel opiate euphoria with a slight benzo relaxation that isnt strong enough to dull the effects. I also get nauseous from opiates and benzos always help with that, so i i feel like i could even do 22.5-25mg. What do you think?

I just ate the same combo 1 2mg xanax with 3 hydro5mgs/acetaminophen 325 and feel like I'm grooving. Have a xanax tolerance so 2mgs is nothing but the 15mgs of hydro I have much less tolerance too. Enjoying the feeling so far. Listening to some music vibing. No nods or anything.

For me, the Xanax would blunt my opiate high. It's not recommended consuming more than 1,000 mg of acetaminophen in one sitting. You should look into doing a cold water extraction because all that apap is hard on your liver. This thread will help you: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/548643-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ-v2-0