• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos xanax hours after H, safe?

dickcheney69

Greenlighter
SWIM likes to take a 1 mg xanax before bedtime. SWIM did the same tonight, after forgetting he took 2 decent key bumps of H 4.5 hours ago. SWIM wasn't feeling high anymore, but is afraid to go to bed because of the dangers of mixing these drugs. SWIM also had 3 drinks 3 or 4 hours ago. any thoughts?

if swim can do without the xanax tonight and maybe try an alternative (if needed) that would be safer; this would be optimal.
Obviously there are some doubts/worries about this "cocktail"... listen to that voice.
Whatever is decided: Have 911 on speed-dial.
Hope to hear feom you timorrow.
Live and love always

if swim can do without the xanax tonight and maybe try an alternative (if needed) that would be safer; this would be optimal.
Obviously there are some doubts/worries about this "cocktail"... listen to that voice.
Whatever is decided: Have 911 on speed-dial.
Hope to hear feom you timorrow.
Live always

SWIM already took 1mg xanax 4.5 hours after the key bumps of H. Just feeling tired. It's been 5.5 hours since the key bumps, 4 hours since the drinks, and 1 hour since the xanax.

Thought 1. SWIM doesn't do anything for you and last I knew isn't used here.
Thought 2. Everyone, Every single person, reacts differently and we don't know personal history. Obviously the higher the tolerance of every substance used the safer it essentially will be. However there's no magical number, for anyone, to know how much is "too much" for a specific person. If it's your first time it's probably not too safe. However, given the info, it SEEMS as if this is fairly common, just not normally done so close together. I personally have mixed much worse but I've also built up a big tolerance of everything. I personally (most likely) wouldn't have had any issues with this combo 3 weeks ago before I got clean but I'm sure tolerance has dropped a bit since then. If there's extensive history with each of these things I wouldn't imagine it causing a problem but that's nothing more than a very slightly educated guess based off my own personal opinion/history and as already stated everyone is different.

If you’re still awake and coherent I wouldn’t stress it, usually H, Xanax and alcohol would have already put you to sleep. If you’re somewhat coherent I think you’ll be fine

Welcome to Bluelight :)
We don't use SWIM here as it serves no purpose and just makes it harder to read your post

Thanks to Kleiner. We do not use third-person aliases here OP. They don't really afford you any legal protection and besides, nobody is trying to prosecute us for simply talking about drugs. This is why we are so adamant about forbidding stuff like drug sales, drug synthesis etc. As long as we keep it scholarly, nobody gives a shit and everybody can be happy.

The conservative answer would be that you should not go to sleep. I know this is probably over now, but for those reading on, this combination of Heroin, Benzodiazepines and Alcohol is extremely dangerous. The synergy between the drugs is highly unpredictable. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but if I decide to write a book titled "How People Die From Drug Overdoses", I'm going to include this as my foreword.

Thanks guys I am fine. I saw an old blue light post of someone who said if you’re not all fucked up and nodding hard (which I wasn’t) then I didn’t need to worry, so I said F it and went to sleep because I felt sober.

P.S. I used SWIM because I thought it was required :) I always see it used in old posts

On my own personal experience it depends on your tolerance to all the substances mention. I can get away with doing some H while drinking and normally wait 3-4hrs before bumping some benzos to help induce sleep . so just for an exp. I can get away from doing 2bags of H throughout the day, drink a bottle of vodka throughout the day with the H and still take any form of benzo 3-4 hrs after my last H use and still be fine but like I said its all got to do wi5h tolerance of the mentioned drugs and the timeframe they are being used together. From what I have read you should be fine