• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos xanax for sleep

(sorry off topic) i have taken like 8mg DICLAZEPAM so far and meh. always get better results double dropping (1mg pellets) but so far, not much going on. munch another 4mg?

i want to get fuzzier and less stiff, wobbly legs. doseage info?

also ive only just entered the rc world so apologies for anything said sounding idiotic 8)

(sorry off topic) i have taken like 8mg DICLAZEPAM so far and meh. always get better results double dropping (1mg pellets) but so far, not much going on. munch another 4mg?

i want to get fuzzier and less stiff, wobbly legs. doseage info?

also ive only just entered the rc world so apologies for anything said sounding idiotic 8)

muscle relaxation isn't very pronounced with diclazepam, but its a fantastic anxiolytic.

I know a couple of people who prefer it to diazepam and other more hypnotic benzos for acute insomnia. One advantage of its short half-life is its lack of next-day effects. 2-3 times a week doesn't sound bad, if you can stick to that.

When I think about the variations between benzos i guess you're correct, No anxiety. pointless re-dosing?

also insufflation - yey or ney?

scrap everything i previously stated, thats 2-3 days of my life vanished.

Everything was fine, munching 13mg diclaze was proving unaffective.....until I woke up.

Ive now learned a lot about falling, almost getting fired, shitting on my relationship AND some scientifically relevant shit.

- and at last, why the fuck didnt I take into account the half life of these little fxckers?

8(