• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax Drug Detection, NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braydenbuckets

Okay so in my whole life ive popped xans 8 or 9 times. I barely have a tolerance, 2 mg will knock me out. I last popped 2 mg for anxiety 3 days ago,, and popped 2 mg 2 weeks before that. Im a sophomore, 5'11 and 160 lbs and play basketball/cardio/lift weights everyday, and my metabolism is pretty good. I know the half life is around 12 hours,, but does that only apply to people who dont pop regularly? Would i be clean now? And if not,, how long would it take to get clean? Im not a bartard, i take 1 or 2 mg before school to rid my anxiety. Dont judge me,, ion need that shit, just need some advice. I know yall arent doctors, but i might have a drug test in a week. My big question is, does drug detection time vary if you have a tolerance or not? Like say i'd been popping for a month straight and i quit cold turkey( hypothetical) until i am clean again and will test clean. Now, if i pop 2 mg of xanax while clean, will it only take a few days for it to clear out of system,, just like it was when i first popped? Think about this for me guys, i really am curious. Thanks All.

So you popped Xanax 8 or 9 times with days separating between use but you've been using a month straight??? We're going to need more clearer information...

Tolerance will not effect anything, only metabolism. Xanax will be out of your urine within 4 days, especially if you don't use that often, but I'd personally always do 5 days just to be safe. Anyway, due to your conflicting information if you have been using a month straight DO NOT go cold turkey unless you want some minor or moderate withdrawals, otherwise you will be fine.

braydenbuckets- no drug testing questions allowed here at Bluelight, sorry.
This is against the user agreement and threads of that nature will always be closed by mods, including this one, any moment.
Read the bluelight user agreement (BLUA) before posting again.
Whichever mod closes down this thread will likely post the link for you so you don't get lost.

Last edited:
I'm sorry OP, but we don't field questions that are solely predicated upon the issue of drug testing. It's just current policy. No harm done and nobody is upset with you. You need to let Google answer this one for you. Granted, everybody's unique physiology, diet, body mass index anon is going to determine how long it takes for a drug to be excreted by the body. But, in general, it's pretty simple to determine about how long it will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.